Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress

Hi all,

I went ahead and took the plunge and bought a domain name along with a website to call my own. I was wondering if there are any other Wordpress geeks/gurus that I could ask various questions or novices like me who want to know more.

And I won't give out the URL publicly until I reconfigure it to be mine instead of stock images/text.

I used a free theme. I forgot its name now, but it seems okay. I haven't finished putting it all together as I have been looking at other sites to see how they work so i can use their ideas.

Eventually, I will probably modify the theme and create my own. One of my main reasons for getting a domain, hosting, etc was to learn. Php/HTML don't seem that difficult but those too will take time. How much time per week do you spend on the backend of the web?

Comment

Use better "brainattack" or "brainstorm". Free the words.

Comment

Free the words? Are they being held Adobe Captivate?

Comment

Hi there! There`s a page "Shares" on the Site, I would like to know if there is a plugin through which you can publish records or other share posts, which, after overcoming a specified time, wrote, "Share is over!" https://woobewoo.com/plugins/table-woocommerce-plugin/ will there be a conflict in working with stocks? I read somewhere that could happen.

Comment

i can work with wordpress websites))

Comment

Working...
            X