Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to learn C++ ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by iLondon View Post
    Ding ding ding, triggered bitter sociopath goes off on his quest once again to insult - not quite getting there yet Shauny, i'll give you another shot - fire away kiddo
    No failtroll repertoire from a prima donna is complete without "sociopath" being used as a namecall.

    Originally posted by iLondon View Post
    Pretending you know about Computer Science again.. come on Shauny that ship has sailed we all know you don't have the slightest clue,
    Let's summarise from Pigshit's posting on this thread thus far this failtroll's complete lack of knowledge about computing:
    • the best you could come up with in terms of recommendations about "learning C++" was "some videos your first year PhD tutor in computer science suggested" and some site hits evident as resulting from a Google search
    • and in that very same a lack of understanding about Java and pointers - and an inability to link the post where he claimed I was saying this
    • an inability to refute my expressed negative opinion about the programming language "Ruby" except for a very gay "facepalm"
    • the rest of his posts in this thread pure ranting verbal masturbation unconnected with the technical details of computing or programming languages.
    http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...48#post3076548

    http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...28#post3076528

    Yes, we can conclude that Pigshit has either a toilet paper degree in computer science or that he had failed during his course.

    Originally posted by iLondon View Post
    i'm feeling sorry that you even pretend you do, but hey that's what know-it-all's like to do, so you go ahead and keep fooling yourself
    And of course, when you can't refute with technical evidence then continue failtrolling - naturally concluding with more empty butthurt verbal masturbation.

    Keep sulking Pigshit.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by iLondon View Post
      \
      Sulky Pigshit starts the post nervously...


      Originally posted by iLondon View Post
      Pot, Kettle
      You've got a whole post here full of technical details - find one where I've got it wrong:

      http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...96#post3077296

      Originally posted by iLondon View Post
      You do provide the amusement, I highly doubt you have even done any of the above,
      Then read the post and show where I'm technically wrong

      But of course, later on, Pigshit doesn't speak at all about the technical elements of my post with concrete examples - merely a comment that I'd made in a post to someone else which seems to have triggered him "for whatever reason"

      Originally posted by iLondon View Post
      you love stack overflow so much you've more than likely seen someone else posting about doing that and low and behold little Shauny thinks 'ooh ooh I can say I did that so people will think I am remotely clued up'.
      Nothing wrong with Stack Exchange for getting answers - or for that matter Stack Overflow. A normal thing for programmers working professionally to go to such sites for answers to technical questions. No need to reinvent the wheel.

      But you keep scoring own goals here. These are two different sites boy. Too funny you pathetic failtroll - you can't even get the name of the site I'm referencing information from right. No wonder you have shit writing. Let's add poor basic reading comprehension skills to the list. Another element suggesting that you have suffered frontotemporal lobe damage to your head as a result of banging something too hard against your forehead

      Originally posted by iLondon View Post
      Too transparent. Too obvious.
      Yes you are Sulky.

      Originally posted by iLondon View Post
      Next please
      Yes, more failtrolling from the sulky Pigshit coming up...

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

        Sulky Pigshit starts the post nervously...




        You've got a whole post here full of technical details - find one where I've got it wrong:

        http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...96#post3077296



        Then read the post and show where I'm technically wrong

        But of course, later on, Pigshit doesn't speak at all about the technical elements of my post with concrete examples - merely a comment that I'd made in a post to someone else which seems to have triggered him "for whatever reason"



        Nothing wrong with Stack Exchange for getting answers - or for that matter Stack Overflow. A normal thing for programmers working professionally to go to such sites for answers to technical questions. No need to reinvent the wheel.

        But you keep scoring own goals here. These are two different sites boy. Too funny you pathetic failtroll - you can't even get the name of the site I'm referencing information from right. No wonder you have shit writing. Let's add poor basic reading comprehension skills to the list. Another element suggesting that you have suffered frontotemporal lobe damage to your head as a result of banging something too hard against your forehead



        Yes you are Sulky.



        Yes, more failtrolling from the sulky Pigshit coming up...


        You've found a new insult and already you've overused and killed it, I understand your mental capacity doesn't really allow you to do much but that's to your own demise.

        They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and boy oh boy little Shauny do you like to pretend you know what I do (funny since it's beyond your comprehension).

        Yes, more crying from big baby Shauny coming up....

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by iLondon View Post
          You've found a new insult and already you've overused and killed it, I understand your mental capacity doesn't really allow you to do much but that's to your own demise.

          They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and boy oh boy little Shauny do you like to pretend you know what I do (funny since it's beyond your comprehension).

          Yes, more crying from big baby Shauny coming up....
          New insult? I thought it was an old one Sulky...

          Comment


          • #65
            Omg...I thought people here come to post some pieces of advice but iLondon comes here with his over emotional rants no one has ever asked for. If you do not know anything about computers, iLondon, leave this thread for those who know what they're talking about. There are threads in general where you're free to pour all your anger and misery out, or you can make a new thread like 'Everyday rants' and post as much as you wish there.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Etsia View Post
              Omg...I thought people here come to post some pieces of advice but iLondon comes here with his over emotional rants no one has ever asked for. If you do not know anything about computers, iLondon, leave this thread for those who know what they're talking about. There are threads in general where you're free to pour all your anger and misery out, or you can make a new thread like 'Everyday rants' and post as much as you wish there.


              Hahahahaa she's so butthurt it's unreal, clearly so upset you search for any thread i'm in, oh sweetheart climb back under your rock and stay there.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by iLondon View Post
                Hahahahaa she's so butthurt it's unreal, clearly so upset you search for any thread i'm in, oh sweetheart climb back under your rock and stay there.
                If you want to stay on-topic like you've just hypocritically girly-whined about here:

                http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...23#post3078323

                you're got a lot of technical posting to do answering these questions and claims that are left unanswered by you:

                Let's summarise from Pigshit's posting on this thread thus far this failtroll's complete lack of knowledge about computing:
                • the best you could come up with in terms of recommendations about "learning C++" was "some videos your first year PhD tutor in computer science suggested" and some site hits evident as resulting from a Google search
                • and in that very same a lack of understanding about Java and pointers - and an inability to link the post where he claimed I was saying this
                • an inability to refute my expressed negative opinion about the programming language "Ruby" except for a very gay "facepalm"
                • the rest of his posts in this thread pure ranting verbal masturbation unconnected with the technical details of computing or programming languages.
                http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...48#post3076548

                http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...28#post3076528

                Yes, we can conclude that Pigshit has either a toilet paper degree in computer science or that he had failed during his course.

                No wonder you need to failtroll just about every thread you "participate" on. You know next to nothing except a bit of skriptz kiddie crap such as scripted failtrolling.... What a pathetic life you lead...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                  If you want to stay on-topic like you've just hypocritically girly-whined about here:

                  http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...23#post3078323

                  you're got a lot of technical posting to do answering these questions and claims that are left unanswered by you:

                  Let's summarise from Pigshit's posting on this thread thus far this failtroll's complete lack of knowledge about computing:
                  • the best you could come up with in terms of recommendations about "learning C++" was "some videos your first year PhD tutor in computer science suggested" and some site hits evident as resulting from a Google search
                  • and in that very same a lack of understanding about Java and pointers - and an inability to link the post where he claimed I was saying this
                  • an inability to refute my expressed negative opinion about the programming language "Ruby" except for a very gay "facepalm"
                  • the rest of his posts in this thread pure ranting verbal masturbation unconnected with the technical details of computing or programming languages.
                  http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...48#post3076548

                  http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...28#post3076528

                  Yes, we can conclude that Pigshit has either a toilet paper degree in computer science or that he had failed during his course.

                  No wonder you need to failtroll just about every thread you "participate" on. You know next to nothing except a bit of skriptz kiddie crap such as scripted failtrolling.... What a pathetic life you lead...


                  The whinging never stops, you've been outed as a complete and utter clueless idiot and yet you persist to try to change it, it's already been defined so don't bother nugget, you're digging that big hole again, tell you what, climb inside it and i'll even cover it back up for you .

                  You talk about toilet paper, pieces of shit like yourself would be used to that time and time again.

                  Back to caring so much about my life again, how sweet.

                  I can feel the rage and upset in your posts... boo hoo nugget better luck next time

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I use the term "boo hoo" in a reply to the TDLCVI and true to scouse form and the soft lad being the monkey-boy she is steals it and keeps using it better still she accuses someone of being butthurt and so clearly upset to search for any thread she's in when in fact that is exactly what twinkletoes did in this thread obsessively chasing Aussie around the forum hahaha you really are so furious all you can rage-type write is a catalog of hypocritical contradictions miss

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                      I use the term "boo hoo" in a reply to the TDLCVI and true to scouse form and the soft lad being the monkey-boy she is steals it and keeps using it better still she accuses someone of being butthurt and so clearly upset to search for any thread she's in when in fact that is exactly what twinkletoes did in this thread obsessively chasing Aussie around the forum hahaha you really are so furious all you can rage-type write is a catalog of hypocritical contradictions miss
                      It's really monkey say monkey do with her. She's now using "oxygen thief" in another thread - a collocation that I'm quite sure I'm the only one who uses on this site.

                      I'm still awaiting her "expert" advice about learning C++ and about quite a few other technical matters. But all I see is a monkey typing at a keyboard. Repeating the same failtrolling lines over and over again doesn't mean you are executing loops

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X