Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Future Technology in 2020. The world in 2050. The Artificial Intelligence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future Technology in 2020. The world in 2050. The Artificial Intelligence.

The videos commercial presentation are from year 2012. And most of this shown in this video are already in market this 2018. Such Acer, Sony, Mercedes, BMW, Tesla, Toyota, and Mitsubishi. Collaborate by Intel, AMD, and Lockheed Martin, and Corning Inc. Some of are already develop this technologies. Other companies like Samsung, Apple, LG, Panasonic, and Cannon, and more private companies developer will catch up soon enough. And this is why I'll study about Industrial Electronics. Because everything is relay on mobile phone and Glass Screen Technologies. Followed by appliances, and automobile. So by 2020, technologies might change dramatically. Next generation coming up in 2030. Flying cars, Hologram, and Robotics world. And by 2050, you can't imagine what world today, from the past. Totally different. This technologies might delayed on timeline scale's. But it really happened on the future, soon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Future Technology of Display in 2020, #02

The World In 2050

Lockheed Martin: We're Engineering a Better Tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***Artificial Intelligence***
    The Ableton, and 3ds max software I've used Is already considered Artificial intelligence. Because it's automated system instrument. I've got no talent on using real instruments. So I'm relaying in system composition. Feel sorry for band musicians. And in incoming years, Artificial intelligence become more advanced, that Stephen Hawking and other scientist worried of surpass human capabilities. In other word, many people will jobless. Country of Japan is the biggest manufactured of Robotic AI.
    Artificial Intelligence (Video)
    Last edited by TalaveraDanilo; 08-10-2018, 03:15 AM.

My personal favorite is the US military aircraft producer.

"Lockheed Martin: We're Engineering a Better Tomorrow"

While we increase the payload of bombs in our aircraft to bomb the shit out of underdeveloped savages. We increase the range of our aircraft to reach every shithole on this planet without air refueling.

Their intensions might be for some people questionable, for others might be that sign of progress, but "Better Tomorrow" sounds very hypocritical.

Comment

Well sounds like to me too. Western countries not only good in scientific research, but also making bomb to kill some shit ass. They said they improving the military for defend the allies, and the territories themselves as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        My personal favorite is the US military aircraft producer.

"Lockheed Martin: We're Engineering a Better Tomorrow"

While we increase the payload of bombs in our aircraft to bomb the shit out of underdeveloped savages. We increase the range of our aircraft to reach every shithole on this planet without air refueling.

Their intensions might be for some people questionable, for others might be that sign of progress, but "Better Tomorrow" sounds very hypocritical.
        Old weapons (without electronics) will be more efficient. In Soviet missiles, Electromechanical calculators were used. Electronic warfare was useless.

The outcome of the war in Syria. Is the use of electronics (semiconductors) a mistake or fraud?
        Last edited by dmitri11; 08-10-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

The problem of drinking water and healthy food will be exacerbated ... ahead of the war for natural resources, primarily aerospace and climate war. A new arms race, because it's a lot of money.

Only a fool can believe that fat cats think of a better life for mice.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 08-10-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
            The problem of drinking water and healthy food will be exacerbated ... ahead of the war for natural resources, primarily aerospace and climate war. A new arms race, because it's a lot of money.

Only a fool can believe that fat cats think of a better life for mice.
            That's hold true, but this topics should about new technologies. Not only new military weapon, yes war only good for nothing. But sometimes we need to developed new technology for protections our people, and safety. Hope not abused by other countries, there's some war in middle east. I hope war their stop soon. For the sake of the children, and of the religion. We must build a better world, not to destroy it.

And anyway, I can't wait for new gadgets coming up this 2020, like the evolution of mobile phone that made of fiber glasses. Not of shity military weapons that only kill humans...

Comment

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
              Last edited by dodiba; 08-16-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dodiba View Post
                Technology in 2020 will make a huge breakthrough. Now everything is decided in a telephone mode and many technologies refer to telephone services [A in 2020 everything will work much more efficiently[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                Arrrgggggggggggggggggggggg another serial link poster

Comment

It is well known how accurate are the predictions of some oracles.

Comment

Working...
                  X