Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to begin to learn the Python programming language

Hi
    I don't know English and I transport in the translator therefore some will be unclear excuse)
    I want to find the person who will be able to help with studying of programming languages) it is simple to give advice or to communicate
    I don't know other programming languages
    I will communicate with the person of any nation

Mybe you can try programmers communities on these websites https://qubit-labs.com/15-free-resou...python-online/. Try CodeAcademy for example

Comment

CodeAcademy PERFECT

Comment

Yes +1 for codecademy from me too!! Its very friendly for beginners, so that's a good starting point.
        I'd also suggest hackerrank to solve some Python problems, once you're comfortable enough with the basics.

Comment

I would say that you better learn English first, because once you understand English, at least in reading aspect, then you'll get tons of tutorials, reference, etc for free.

I'm bad at writing and speaking, but I can read and listen English pretty well, and that's how I learn programming, from tons of reference and tutorials on the net.

Comment

thanks a lot cuz im also planning on taking python classes and perhaps the website will be of good use for practice etc.

Comment

Also you can check that youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sentdex

Comment

Python is a great language for a beginner. Look at the web awards, many of them are created in this language. You can start learning yourself in free online courses. There are many professional channels on YouTube too.
                Last edited by user_7352; 01-09-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Just finished to *************** about the future of web development and Python seems to be a huge part of it so you've made a great decision to start leaning the language. And I want to point out that you only need some basic English to start with. And while you are getting better at programming, you also can improve your English, it's not that hard.
                  Last edited by RRicho; 01-12-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElzaIam View Post
                    Just finished to VIRUS about the future of web development and Python seems to be a huge part of it so you've made a great decision to start leaning the language. And I want to point out that you only need some basic English to start with. And while you are getting better at programming, you also can improve your English, it's not that hard.
                    All your spam influence links contain viruses

Comment

Working...
                    X