Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientists dispute 'alien spacecraft' suggestions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could go back in time.... I'd make sure Sonny Bono lives to prevent overly long copyrights. (Now that's a geek reference)

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
      If I could go back in time.... I'd make sure Sonny Bono lives to prevent overly long copyrights. (Now that's a geek reference)
      I'd take a time machine with an archive of appropriate material to be "discovered" at an archaeological site when I got back - rendering every copyright out there invalid on the basis of "prior art".

But prior to returning and on the way back, and as an added bonus, I'd influence Sonny Bono to take up a career besides music - so that the mass of humanity would not be subjected to a decade or two of him singing with Cher.

Comment

I got you, babe. Chasity is another option.

Comment

Officially it's a lump of rock. OP's 'spaceship' could well be a flying heat-shielded drone sent by some extraterrestrials to explore Sun spots. ETs wouldn't want to send shiny metallic craft as that could attract too much attention. NASA could do well to try fabricating similar kinds of intergalactic drones. Could save wasting money on launching shiny metallic spacecraft that advertise our very existence as they reflect radio waves. etcThis kind of drone doesn't need to be machined flat like the one we saw at the start of Kubrick's movie production of ACC's book '2001'

Question is: if such a drone was laid out horizontally on a civil airport runway, would anyone notice who'd put it there? Globally we're not very good at 'whodunnit' drone detection, if Californian and Dubai runways are typical of elsewhere. In UK they start by arresting the wrong culprit. Once released there's a prompt denial there was ever any drone there. Forgot that previously, SKY TV broadcast a 'live' picture of a drone sat on the runway DOW!!!!

Yet another case of 'fek noos?' See chapter on catching drone culprits and how to deal with inhabited UFO's at page 94. Now that's fake news.

Ergo: nothing's true unless officially denied.
          Last edited by look4swissmiss; 03-12-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Existence and cooperation with Aliens will be published till 2022 for us all. Now world order ordered that.

I'm an alien who lives on this planet since more then 6000 years, I know that.

Just for your info humans don't come from earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
              Existence and cooperation with Aliens will be published till 2022 for us all. Now world order ordered that.

I'm an alien who lives on this planet since more then 6000 years, I know that.

Just for your info humans don't come from earth.
              What makes me laugh is the abundance of UFO sightings near the old Aztec temples - or with all those steps up the outside, could they be UFO traveller's business lounges leading to/from boarding and arrival gates?
              Last edited by look4swissmiss; 03-16-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X