Reverse Engineering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Engineering

is there a book or website recommendation to learn reverse engineering?, i want to learn about Reverse Engineering but i dont know where to start

have you tried starting with google or something?

Comment

Reverse engineering of what?

Comment

Originally posted by codex31 View Post
        is there a book or website recommendation to learn reverse engineering?, i want to learn about Reverse Engineering but i dont know where to start
        Would-be [email protected] who heard the words "reverse engineering" somewhere or learning how something works?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11

?Chinese design ...

I can a projects in my imagination, but the vision must be wrong, because the Chinese f*k everybody. Europeans should be ashamed. They turned an engineer's work (Allah's work) into Dog $hit.

With those African Rocket engineers, physicians and scientist nobody can beat EU anymore. In five years a German/French Space ship with warp drive will reach the next habitable exoplanet and establish there an Somali space pirate settlement under Swedish flag.
          You're just envy..... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11

because white plastic ass is not able to give birth to the engineers and astronauts.
            They don't want give birth to low wage slaves which stand below the "untouchable" class for pretty plastic asses.

Comment

Originally posted by codex31 View Post
              Start here:

Computer viruses: from theory to applications
              Practical Malware Analysis

Last edited by _loki; 05-28-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Here is a tool for reverse engineering

Ghidra is a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework - NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra
                Last edited by _loki; 05-28-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X