No announcement yet.

Best place to make a free website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WordPress could be a great option if you are proficient with coding. If you're not, it's better to utilise a website builder like SquareSpace or Wix (both have free plans). Once your website is up and running, make sure to conduct SEO optimization. You can try to do it on your own or use help of Master SEO . Anyway good luck!

Comment

You can use WordPress to create a site, it's a good choice. This CMS is not so hard to work. But for start i recommend to buy some good and modern template. This will greatly facilitate the task. And the price is not so great. For example look review about two great and popular templates for WP - TemplateMonster i think Avada will good choice for you.

Comment

Use Jekyll to write your static content, Freenom for creating your own free domain, and Github is your friend now to post and store your website instantly

Comment

I have used Joomla CMS and find it produces a much nicer website than WordPress. I have a friend tinkering with Drupal and it seems little more complicated than I'd like (I guess since I'm so use to Joomla!).

Google does not like Wix because - last I checked and used Wix - it is Flash based and Google cannot read through the content like it can a website based on Joomla or WordPress for example.

Really, it depends on what you're doing with your site. If you aren't worried about organic SEO traffic (i.e. someone finding you based on keyword searches) then it doesn't matter as much. If you want a website for blogging, a lot of people tend to fall for WordPress although Joomla is just as good or better in some cases.

Hit me up if you want to see more abut Joomla - I can give you more information and backend access.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueberry0308
            wordpress is good only for blog
            I agree! While we use a component to enhance our blog on Joomla, there are more possibilities when you use Joomla CMS over WordPress. I find the WP templates usually look like less fancy versions of Joomla templates...

Comment

Teach Teach and teach . People need teachers

Comment

Working...
              X