X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the watermark on the center of the picture. I'am certain that nobody will steal it. :-P

Comment

Back in the day, I just ask people to prove they are who they are by posting two different images doing the following:

Papier Love Story
      Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
      [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

I also steal images from IP profiles.
        I know that stealing is wrong and that stealing is not right .. but I will not stop stealing..

Comment

This thread has been necroed for a while O.o
          Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
          I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

Nowadays even you can put watermark on stealing photos, i'd say put on watermark won't be so effective. I think the idea from Ricemonster is good and creative. Or make a video introduction and put it in profile page, it would be more authentic. :P
            occam's razor

Comment

The profile NatalySole stole three of my pictures and is pretending to be me. I added watermarks to them and to new ones (in order to prove I'm real), but now it's too late. The authorities of this website haven't removed the pictures and I'm defenseless. Can anybody PLEASE help me?!

Comment

Originally posted by YimWingChun View Post
                The profile NatalySole stole three of my pictures and is pretending to be me. I added watermarks to them and to new ones (in order to prove I'm real), but now it's too late. The authorities of this website haven't removed the pictures and I'm defenseless. Can anybody PLEASE help me?!

Do not name members in the forum, correct method is to file a report with your evidence.

Also check the date before posting in a dead thread .... necroposting.

Comment

Working...
                X