How to add flag counter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add flag counter?

Hi, could anyone tell me how to add flag counter onto my profile?
    Thanks in advance

Friends,

I did this about a week ago. it seems like there is an outside web site that makes this...if you click on someone counter, it brings you there.

the problem I had was customizing the counter. Like the name.. when I changed the name, then it did not work. So be careful with customizations.

it created the kind you want. and you just copy and past that into your profile. It creates two types. you have to pick the one that say forums I think. its the top one of the two.

I think its cool. at first its very depressing, because no body comes.... but after a few weeks, they start to add up.

I hope that helps...

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Go to http://www.flagcounter.com/index.html?

Then click create flag counter

then get your flag counter

then click skip

Then copy the code for forums

Comment

I hope someone explain step by step how to add flag counter rather than just randomly mentioning, especially for interpals!

Comment

Originally posted by 1nz4ne View Post
          Go to http://www.flagcounter.com/index.html?

Then click create flag counter

then get your flag counter

then click skip

Then copy the code for forums

I like this step by step tutorial. But, why do we need to "skip" the filling [ ] step?

Comment

It works on my blog, but doesn't work at all on my profile page here.
            What should i do?

Comment

Just know that any external image you insert can and oftentimes will be used to collect data for purposes that you may not be aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by TessVond View Post
                Hi, could anyone tell me how to add flag counter onto my profile?
                Thanks in advance

It's from www.flagcounter.com.

After you arrange the columns etc of your flag counter from that website then click "get your flagcounter" and fill your email.

Copy the url link from the flagcounter(you get this after you hit that "get your flagcounter" button) to your "about me" section on Interpals profile(it doesn't work on certain sections and I don't remember which one but the flagcounter's codes can work if you copy paste to "about me" section)

They need your email because they'll send a password to your email, in case you want to modified your flagcounter appearance in the future you can use the link and password in your email to edit your flagcounter.

Comment

Flag counter dont work. Can someone help me?

Comment

Working...
                  X