Deleting Messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Messages

Just a question; if I delete messages sent between me and another person, will it affect them on the other party's side? I would like them deleted from the server

I don't remember. Let's test it out. Going to send you a message. Go ahead and delete and see if it deletes it for me too.

Comment

Deleted. Did it work?

Comment

Okay, so based on our tests, it seems Min254 can delete the message thread, but I will still see the entire thing from the start. However, he can send me a 'new PM thread' and it will show up as a continuance of my old PM with him.

Comment

So maybe somebody wants to send message and delete, be careful before you send.

Comment

So I'm curious, did you send someone a confession of love? 8D

Comment

Originally posted by GinsengSamurai View Post
              So I'm curious, did you send someone a confession of love? 8D
              Nope. I just wanted to delete some communications and did not want to block the people. I did not want them to reply.. Reminds me some weird things

Comment

I wonder, if you delete a message that hasn't been read yet, will it be marked as "read" for the other? Or it will just be deleted in my computer and mark as "not read" forever ?

Comment

test reply

Comment

test test test

Comment

No it will not. I once somehow accidentally deleted one of my messages, the other person said it's still there for them. Then again, by accident I mean that it just disappeared, there was no "oh crap, I accidentally deleted it" moment, so maybe it was just some kind of a bug, and thus an isolated case.

Comment

hi, i deleted some messages but now ı want to take it back.how can ı do ?

Comment

Originally posted by atalantesera View Post
                          hi, i deleted some messages but now ı want to take it back.how can ı do ?

You can't ....

Comment

Working...
                          X