X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aussieinbg is harassing and spamming

Shaun L.

This guy is harassing and spamming. His posts need to be deleted. He just talks crap. Worthless old-man.
    Last edited by plethoraopinion; 10-27-2016, 10:13 PM.

Originally posted by plethoraopinion View Post
    Shaun L.

This guy is harassing and spamming. His posts need to be deleted. He just talks crap. Worthless old-man.
    What are you moaning about?

Is it that I'd pointed out that you had posted the same topic twice regarding some sort of course you are trying to "teach" over skype?

Feel free to refute what I've said here regarding that course. Please also provide evidence in your refutation:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/for...25#post2896525

Comment

Now your harassing a post about your harassment? You are truly a sub-par human. Go ahead peasant. You are not educated and your net worth doesn't give you any credibility. You are not on my level. You are below me. Simply; I am better than you are. And I am an expert in many fields, and you are merely a skid-mark on the underwear of the world. Also they are not duplicate posts -- they are not the same thing or they would say the same thing. They are different. Shoo fly.

Comment

Don't me mad because I am awesome and you are not. If you are married I know your wife dislikes you. You probably were positive when you were younger but you grew old and have been a failure in all things so it's made you disgruntled.

Comment

Now your harassing a post about your harassment? You are truly a sub-par human. Go ahead peasant. You are not educated and your net worth doesn't give you any credibility. You are not on my level. You are below me. Simply; I am better than you are. And I am an expert in many fields, and you are merely a skid-mark on the underwear of the world. Also they are not duplicate posts -- they are not the same thing or they would say the same thing. They are different. Shoo fly.
          How about something a little beyond failtrolling verbal masturbatory ranting, such as criticism with evidence of this post of mine which "for whatever reason" you seem to have taken issue with:

Comment

Stop harassing. Move along peasant. No need to respond to me. I am merely better than you are. You are sup-par, please go talk to other uneducated people.

____

?Signature:
            Skype= plethoraofopinion
            ____

Comment

Stop harassing. Move along peasant. No need to respond to me. I am merely better than you are. You are sup-par, please go talk to other uneducated people.

____

?Signature:
              Skype= plethoraofopinion
              ____
              Harassment? Yet another unsubstantiated tu quoque attack from you.

I'm still awaiting your response with evidence to this post of mine:

rather than the contentless nonsense as you have exemplified above.

Comment

Stop harassing already. Jeez. Have some class.

Comment

Yet another tu quoque, given your habits in other forums

Still, I've yet to see a response to this post, which "for whatever reason" you are all seemingly butthurt about:

Comment

Stop harassing again.

____

?Signature:
                    Skype= plethoraofopinion
                    ____

Comment

aussieinbg wp xD

Comment

Hopefully he gets some intellect QUICK. A grown man that has to harass people is just horrible.

____

?Signature:
                        Skype= plethoraofopinion
                        ____

Comment

Take care when you are talking about spam :

Comment

That's not spam, that is responding to forum posts. None of them are spam, they are all responses to the posts and actually is about the topic, instead of what most people do just post random stuff.

Comment

As a matter of fact, you are the one harassing Shaun with ad homimem and ageist attacks. Crickey, hypocrites are just everywhere.
                              Last edited by Goosequillian; 10-27-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X