Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I open a dialogue I see no last messages, only the error: "Error during processing, please reload page and try again." When reload the page, I see another one "Error 502. Bad gateway". The problem is actual only for the one of my pen pales. It has been continuing for about 15 hours. What should I do? Thank you.

Comment

• I feel like an idiot asking this but how do I change the "current city" line? In editing profile it's grey and non clickable. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curlycat View Post
        I feel like an idiot asking this but how do I change the "current city" line? In editing profile it's grey and non clickable. Thanks.
        You can't change it too often, you'll have to wait a while

Comment

• Originally posted by grgur View Post

You can't change it too often, you'll have to wait a while
          I know, once in 2 weeks, but it's been a month since I can't change it.

Comment

• I am getting a lot of feedbacks from the users that they cannot view my profile photos. However some users, especially those who live in the same country with me can view them and comment on them. The same problem happens to me when I am on mobile. I cannot view my own profile photos but when I am on pc I can view them and edit them. How can I fix this? Please help.

Comment

• Hello everyone!
              I can't edit Looking for field. I want to remove some marks.
              After removing them, I save it, but when I update the page, the marks remain in their places.
              what to do?

Comment

• Below i add quote with my post from another thread. In my profile this worked about one week ago.

Yes i have the same problem, but there is one trick to edit general section. When you do something for seeing error and then you will be able to saved new information. I have had problem with editing section "looking for",so i changed this section, next i deleted all my languages (native too) and cliked save. Of course i saw error because language section is required, but when i cliked save next time, my looking for section was changed.

Comment

• Hi

I have tried to send a message to someone who I was contacting regularly. However, now it says that the user has changed their privacy settings and my message is not being sent. I did not add the user as a friend but is there is no way for me of finding out what the user's settings are currently on and why I can't contact the user. I think this is a bug on interpals or maybe the user has just blocked me. It's weird because we got on well with each other and I don't know why the user has done that. I really want to find out why. HELP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by innaff View Post
                    Hello everyone!
                    I can't edit Looking for field. I want to remove some marks.
                    After removing them, I save it, but when I update the page, the marks remain in their places.
                    what to do?
                    same
                    ‚Äčand also i'd like to change my username but can't as well
                    though it's already been 2 months since I created this profile

Comment

• Hey there, why I can't see comments under my photos?

Comment

• Is there a fix for the constant 502 errors? Like not routing my request to a duff server?

Comment

• Photo descriptions:

If you have several pictures in an album, and some have descriptions, some not, the "undescribed" pictures show up the description of the last "described" one.

To prevent this, don't leave any description empty (a single - or . is enough).

Comment

• My privacy setting are not working. I have blocked certain countries but still keep getting messages from people in those countries. Very frustrating, anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haunted1 View Post
                              My privacy setting are not working. I have blocked certain countries but still keep getting messages from people in those countries. Very frustrating, anyone know how to fix it?
                              Perhaps before blocking you had had a talk to those whose countries you blocked later. Delete their messages, if they are among your friends, delete them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by notproblematic View Post
                                Is there a fix for the constant 502 errors? Like not routing my request to a duff server?
                                I opened a new topic with this problem. I have been waiting since last week but nobody responses.

Comment

Working...
                                X