Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It says that I can change my username at most once a month, when in reality I haven't changed it ever. What can I do?

I'm unable to change my username.
    Last edited by Aperturee; 05-02-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• My photo is not appearing on my profile when I log in. Also, I cannot see other people's photos when I browse or view them. I only see my phto thumbnail and the person I am messaging on the message board.

Comment

• Hi everyone,
        according to my post I just wanted to inform you that I've found a bug I guess.

Comment

• Forum loading forever when I make a post. I have to close the page and reopen it again. Also, where can I find or get notifications on new comments on my posts or replies to my replies?

Comment

• Which bbcode to use for youtube that works?
            this one doesn't

Comment

• Hey i need help or informations please, i located in France but when one does not want to be contacted by Turkey people i can not sent à message, someone do you not i can i fixe that?

Comment

• I noticed the privacy settings don't seem to be working. People from countries that I blocked can still write to me. I contacted the support but they just asked me which users can write to me but did NOTHING about it.

Comment

• Now, I can not delete old messages!!!
                  Where are the buttons?

Comment

• something is not working,i cant get onto interpals only on the forums and messages pages and that's it,when I try to get onto interpals its telling me to do a profile,ive been on interpals now for years,hope you can look into this,thanks, I have to do search engine on interpals and go onto messages or forum page to get onto interpals,other pages not working,it was ok 3 days ago,so whats happened?my juser name is tinauk

Comment

Working...
                    X