Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cacalipig
    replied
    RRicho, perhaps you could add 'SITE BUGS GLITCHES POTENTIAL FIXES' to the title? or we will end up with people that want help with their psychological problems too (wink)

Leave a comment:

• cacalipig
    replied
    Originally posted by Inane View Post
    Thank you, especially for your link, it was a great help to me.
    You're very welcome )))

Leave a comment:

• cacalipig
    replied
    Originally posted by Anairthuaid View Post
    I changed back to my normal time zone (GMT) and it works properly now. I had to have it set to Hawaii time before...
    Aloha ))))))

Leave a comment:

• cacalipig
    replied
    Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post

Looks like it's not the point to have the time set to GMT: I have had GMT and it reloaded. Now I've changed it to my actual time zone and it works. So the point seems to be, change it.
    I think as you say you just need to make 'a' change to stop the page reloading, but it stops the page reloading so at least we can post )))

Leave a comment:

• Anairthuaid
    replied
    I changed back to my normal time zone (GMT) and it works properly now. I had to have it set to Hawaii time before...

Leave a comment:

• frozenmadness
    replied
    Originally posted by cacalipig View Post
    Great idea RRicho, can you keep this at the top/sticky?

If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account
    Looks like it's not the point to have the time set to GMT: I have had GMT and it reloaded. Now I've changed it to my actual time zone and it works. So the point seems to be, change it.

Leave a comment:

• Inane
    replied
    Originally posted by cacalipig View Post

If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account
    Thank you, especially for your link, it was a great help to me.

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by Goosequillian View Post
    Quite a brilliant idea!

May I ask for help first? I have been trying to put some particular users on the ignore list within the forums but no sooner do I click upon 'save changes' than the name(s) vanish into thin air. I should be ever so obliged if someone could come up with a solution concerning this issue. Myriad thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if you can do this in the forum .... might only work for PM's .... maybe someone can enlighten us.

Leave a comment:

• Goosequillian
    replied
    Quite a brilliant idea!

May I ask for help first? I have been trying to put some particular users on the ignore list within the forums but no sooner do I click upon 'save changes' than the name(s) vanish into thin air. I should be ever so obliged if someone could come up with a solution concerning this issue. Myriad thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• cacalipig
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X