Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) I'm receiving email notifications of new messages even though my settings specify that I want not notifications.
    2) Site alert for new Messages is returning strange and mostly inflated numbers like "101" and "-410"
    2) My Interpals friends are not appearing in my daily "Viewed By" list when after they visit my profile and I am not appearing in their Viewed By daily list.

Comment

• If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account
      This does not work for me either. I get a {"response":{"errors":[["listignoreuser",""]]}} message and nothing else. Anyone has other ideas to stop the constant reloading?

Comment

• Hello to everybody, here is my "bouquet" of problems
        - No formatting, eg text color, bold, links to GIFs do not work, so instead of the picture the link is typed
        - changes to the profile are not shown, but in "edit" everything is on its place
        - I have +30 messages, when I really get message - it becomes +31
        - phantom +2 friends (nobody tries to add me, but numbers are shown)

Comment

• This site is completely crashing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed2938_ View Post
            This site is completely crashing!!!
            I doubt the site is “completely crashing” but I have noticed several problems lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I doubt the site is “completely crashing” but I have noticed several problems lately.

Lately? Most problems have been occurring for months and 90% or more are problems that keep occurring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boliches View Post

Lately? Most problems have been occurring for months and 90% or more are problems that keep occurring.
                Fine, if you say so. I’ve only been experiencing problems lately...

Comment

Working...
                X