Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinauk
    replied
    something is not working,i cant get onto interpals only on the forums and messages pages and that's it,when I try to get onto interpals its telling me to do a profile,ive been on interpals now for years,hope you can look into this,thanks, I have to do search engine on interpals and go onto messages or forum page to get onto interpals,other pages not working,it was ok 3 days ago,so whats happened?my juser name is tinauk

Leave a comment:

• Inuarizaka
    replied
    Now, I can not delete old messages!!!
    Where are the buttons?

Leave a comment:

• Keena19
    replied
    I noticed the privacy settings don't seem to be working. People from countries that I blocked can still write to me. I contacted the support but they just asked me which users can write to me but did NOTHING about it.

Leave a comment:

• gentleman94
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nathaliebazinga
    replied
    Which bbcode to use for youtube that works?
    this one doesn't

Leave a comment:

• writer88
    replied
    Forum loading forever when I make a post. I have to close the page and reopen it again. Also, where can I find or get notifications on new comments on my posts or replies to my replies?

Leave a comment:

• MariusTimmer
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    according to my post I just wanted to inform you that I've found a bug I guess.

Leave a comment:

• keyella
    replied
    My photo is not appearing on my profile when I log in. Also, I cannot see other people's photos when I browse or view them. I only see my phto thumbnail and the person I am messaging on the message board.

Leave a comment:

• Aperturee
    replied
    It says that I can change my username at most once a month, when in reality I haven't changed it ever. What can I do?

I'm unable to change my username.
    Last edited by Aperturee; 05-02-2018, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lady_joy
    replied
    Originally posted by notproblematic View Post
    Is there a fix for the constant 502 errors? Like not routing my request to a duff server?
    I opened a new topic with this problem. I have been waiting since last week but nobody responses.

Leave a comment:

• lady_joy
    replied
    Originally posted by Haunted1 View Post
    My privacy setting are not working. I have blocked certain countries but still keep getting messages from people in those countries. Very frustrating, anyone know how to fix it?
    Perhaps before blocking you had had a talk to those whose countries you blocked later. Delete their messages, if they are among your friends, delete them too.

Leave a comment:

• Haunted1
    replied
    My privacy setting are not working. I have blocked certain countries but still keep getting messages from people in those countries. Very frustrating, anyone know how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• frozenmadness
    replied
    Photo descriptions:

If you have several pictures in an album, and some have descriptions, some not, the "undescribed" pictures show up the description of the last "described" one.

To prevent this, don't leave any description empty (a single - or . is enough).

Leave a comment:

• notproblematic
    replied
    Is there a fix for the constant 502 errors? Like not routing my request to a duff server?

Leave a comment:

• Pola_L
    replied
    Hey there, why I can't see comments under my photos?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X