Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, again thanks for trying. Like i said,fed up for now, they really need.........................................TO FIX THE F FORUM(and site,lol).Ill post my crap elsewhere.... Simply dont change any forum setting is my advice, if i wanna be bug free. Ill start a new account. Mzzls

Comment

your picture now shows ;-)

Comment

Unfortunately, the forum is still constantly reloading for me while logged in and I cannot do anything with that but for stopping it manually in Opera toolbar. It is very annoying..

Comment

Originally posted by Josef70 View Post
          Unfortunately, the forum is still constantly reloading for me while logged in and I cannot do anything with that but for stopping it manually in Opera toolbar. It is very annoying..
          Understand. When you click on this link http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account go down to this section and choose this option and make sure to click save Time Zone
          (GMT) Western Europe Time, Accra, Casablanca, Dakar, Dublin, Lisbon, London

Comment

Originally posted by cacalipig View Post

Understand. When you click on this link http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account go down to this section and choose this option and make sure to click save Time Zone
            (GMT) Western Europe Time, Accra, Casablanca, Dakar, Dublin, Lisbon, London

So I did, but I had to choose (GMT +1:00 hour) Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Lagos, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Tunis, Vienna, Warsaw, which meets my location.

Problem solved, thanks a milion!

Comment

Originally posted by Josef70 View Post
              So I did, but I had to choose (GMT +1:00 hour) Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Lagos, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Tunis, Vienna, Warsaw, which meets my location.
              Problem solved, thanks a milion!
              Great stuff my friend that makes me very happy )))))))) You see your reply can help someone else, I think it depends on your country to what time-zone you pick but the actual theory of this fix is sound. I hope 2neekie comes back and tries too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed2938 View Post
                There is a new bug, I can't add new friends (it tells me I am already friends with that user wtf?), anybody has the same issue?
                I'm having the same issue

Comment

? can't see who is online on my friends list on homepage, ? can only see it when ? am on my profile page. ?t only shows 0 online on homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post
                    ? can't see who is online on my friends list on homepage, ? can only see it when ? am on my profile page. ?t only shows 0 online on homepage.
                    This has been mentioned as a bi-product of the on going development stage and although I have no idea of the timescale of a solution to this problem i'm sure the Admin team here will know about or have noted this and will resolve it in due course, regards Cili.

Comment

Originally posted by cacalipig View Post
                      Great idea RRicho, can you keep this at the top/sticky?

If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account
                      thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You are very welcome )))

Comment

Hi. We think there may be a bug for showing photos to friends only. When set for friends only to view, friends are not able to view the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLizard View Post
                            Hi. We think there may be a bug for showing photos to friends only. When set for friends only to view, friends are not able to view the photos.
                            I'm not sure about this problem and have no idea if Admin are aware either so may I suggest you use the contact link https://www.interpals.net/feedback.php and click technical issue and explain your problem so it can be addressed at some point, regards Cili.

Comment

I wish Admin would fix the ability to block people. Otherwise all is working ok as far as I can tell,,,

Let's all of us give a big Mahalo to the folks at Interpals for giving such a nice website where we can make online friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-May-Ah View Post
                                I wish Admin would fix the ability to block people. Otherwise all is working ok as far as I can tell,,,

Let's all of us give a big Mahalo to the folks at Interpals for giving such a nice website where we can make online friends...
                                I think you can still block people but you have to visit their profile to do it rather than just choose the block option if they visit yours, regards Cili

P.S, where is the Aloha, say it.......say itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ))))

Comment

Working...
                                X