Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello i have problem to paste song from youtube to my profile. I did that few times and nothing appear on my profile.Any solution?

Comment

Hi all. I’m not really able to see if it was already mentioned by someone, but on my screen the forum is reloading every 2 seconds. It only happens on the Interpals forum. Is it my pc or is it the site? This occurs at IE and at Chrome.

Comment

Hello, I need a bit of help on the forums... For some reasons, the pages always jumps and bugs unless I stop it (click the cross/unfresh). It is extremely unpleasant and annoying for I cannot create new topics, see my posted messages as well. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Bichoo View Post
          Hello, I need a bit of help on the forums... For some reasons, the pages always jumps and bugs unless I stop it (click the cross/unfresh). It is extremely unpleasant and annoying for I cannot create new topics, see my posted messages as well. :/
          If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account

Regards Cili

Comment

Originally posted by IP6554787686 View Post

If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account

Regards Cili
            Thank you very much!

Comment

I do it but it blocks a lot of feartures on the forum such as the reply option, quote/edit/flag etc. It also prevents me from writing proper texts. It's nightmarish. I enabled the metabase on internet explorer, enabled the java script but it doesn't change anything.

Comment

Hi, it shows to me +7 on the Friend frame, while I really have no request, can I delete that somehow?

Comment

Hi guys,

I have someone commented on my photo. Even though I already viewed the comment, it still notifies me that I have a new comment. On the top, it says Photo (+1). I tried signing out and deleting my cookies, history, but it's still there. How can I get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by NewestAccount View Post
                    Hi, it shows to me +7 on the Friend frame, while I really have no request, can I delete that somehow?

There was a fix for this a couple of years back .... can someone remember and post the fix here please?

Comment

• My flag counter only seems to count German profiles. Is this something to do with this website or the flag counter? I have taken it off and put it back, but it still does the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewestAccount View Post
                        Try to find the following part in the source code of your profile and delete the number in the marked field (in your case it should be a 7). I have no idea if that works, but maybe you can reset it with that somehow :-|

Last edited by Zwen; 02-02-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Hello, I have trouble viewing certain threads, especially in the fun & jokes section. I almost can't view all threads, it loads for awhile before the HTTP 500 internal server error page appear. Threads in the general section seems to load fine, albeit slow. Any way to fix this?
                          http://i57.tinypic.com/2jcxycl.gif

Comment

• Hello! Where can I change my avatar? Thanks for the help!
                            Last edited by Zmitrius; 02-22-2017, 04:59 PM.
                            http://ps.vk.me/c6072/u16000215/docs...cbe1c/file.gif

Comment

• So. I have a problem with forum. Whenever I try to visit it, it starts to refreshing itself non stop, so it is almost impossible for me to view it. It happens only on Interpals.
                              http://www.retrosnapshots.com/media/...oster296_1.jpg

Comment

• Hi helpful people!

I have a problem with my profile search function. It always presents zero results.
                                The quick search on my homepage works, but that only shows the first 5 profiles, and when I try to expand it to show the full search, or when I go to the search function in the menu bar, the search always produces zero results, no matter what I do. I usually keep the same age limits and only change country or countries - I'm not trying complicated searches, but more general ones. It always used to work and produce hundreds of results, but in the past few weeks (since I started really using the site again) it just doesn't show any.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X