Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello i have problem to paste song from youtube to my profile. I did that few times and nothing appear on my profile.Any solution?

Comment

Hi Mods.

If you need help with site development and repairs, let me know, I might be able to help. I have a working environment (webhost with PHP, MySQL etc).
      I might be able to test this site and work on fixing a few problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovefromheaven View Post
        Hello i have problem to paste song from youtube to my profile. I did that few times and nothing appear on my profile.Any solution?
        Please see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a-dG9ZtEUc

For example, edit any category, click on the YouTube button and add ONLY the CODE of the video.

Comment

Hi all. I’m not really able to see if it was already mentioned by someone, but on my screen the forum is reloading every 2 seconds. It only happens on the Interpals forum. Is it my pc or is it the site? This occurs at IE and at Chrome.

Comment

Hello, I need a bit of help on the forums... For some reasons, the pages always jumps and bugs unless I stop it (click the cross/unfresh). It is extremely unpleasant and annoying for I cannot create new topics, see my posted messages as well. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Bichoo View Post
              Hello, I need a bit of help on the forums... For some reasons, the pages always jumps and bugs unless I stop it (click the cross/unfresh). It is extremely unpleasant and annoying for I cannot create new topics, see my posted messages as well. :/
              If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account

Regards Cili

Comment

Originally posted by IP6554787686 View Post

If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account

Regards Cili
                Thank you very much!

Comment

I do it but it blocks a lot of feartures on the forum such as the reply option, quote/edit/flag etc. It also prevents me from writing proper texts. It's nightmarish. I enabled the metabase on internet explorer, enabled the java script but it doesn't change anything.

Comment

Hi, it shows to me +7 on the Friend frame, while I really have no request, can I delete that somehow?

Comment

• Hi guys,

I have someone commented on my photo. Even though I already viewed the comment, it still notifies me that I have a new comment. On the top, it says Photo (+1). I tried signing out and deleting my cookies, history, but it's still there. How can I get rid of it?

Comment

• Here are my current bugs :

::: Forum > My Profile > Edit profile

1.) Any changes I do there don't take effect. Tried on FireFox, Chrome and IE. (Profile, Account)
                        2.) Profile Picture not showing

any help in this regard would by much appreciated
                        Last edited by jaesson; 01-14-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewestAccount View Post
                          Hi, it shows to me +7 on the Friend frame, while I really have no request, can I delete that somehow?

There was a fix for this a couple of years back .... can someone remember and post the fix here please?

Comment

Working...
                          X