Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Interpals maintenance i have problems. My Profile appears offline, but i am online! My Profile shows up in quick search as last online 18 hours ago, but i am ONLINE. I don't show up in the online list! I have report to the Support Center, no answer yet!

Comment

• I noticed that the info written in the About me section along with the pictures inserted there were gone. I had a long text and had to replace the remainings with a short line because it looked awful without the complete version. Unsure what caused it, but it's frustrating to see that the efforts put to express yourself in some phrases went God knows where.

Comment

• last online time problem!!! it always shows someone was online days ago even i talked to him minutes ago...

Comment

• i wanna ask, if i want to make a thread about some race like asian where do i should make it? general? love and relationship? or?

Comment

• how do i get authorized for posting a thread i make?

Comment

• Originally posted by demondguy View Post
              last online time problem!!! it always shows someone was online days ago even i talked to him minutes ago...
              I have another problem: I'm constantly online, even after I sign out the session.

Comment

• last online time problem happens again !!! it shows someone was online days ago........

Comment

Working...
                X