Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self help thread..... For help with site bugs and potential fixes.

Post your site problems here and hopefully other members will step in with a solution or advice on how to fix it.

Lets see if we can cooperate with one another rather than playing the blame game.
    Last edited by RRicho; 11-03-2016, 01:42 AM.

• Ed2938_
    replied
    And once again, crashing so badly...

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Boliches View Post

Lately? Most problems have been occurring for months and 90% or more are problems that keep occurring.
    Fine, if you say so. I’ve only been experiencing problems lately...

Leave a comment:

• Boliches
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I doubt the site is “completely crashing” but I have noticed several problems lately.

Lately? Most problems have been occurring for months and 90% or more are problems that keep occurring.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed2938_ View Post
    This site is completely crashing!!!
    I doubt the site is “completely crashing” but I have noticed several problems lately.

Leave a comment:

• Ed2938_
    replied
    This site is completely crashing!!!

Leave a comment:

• erikira
    replied
    Hello to everybody, here is my "bouquet" of problems
    - No formatting, eg text color, bold, links to GIFs do not work, so instead of the picture the link is typed
    - changes to the profile are not shown, but in "edit" everything is on its place
    - I have +30 messages, when I really get message - it becomes +31
    - phantom +2 friends (nobody tries to add me, but numbers are shown)

Leave a comment:

• Coco_loco
    replied
    If you have a problem with the pages constantly reloading it maybe something to do with the time settings in the forum settings page, this is the fix, just click X to stop the page reloading and change the time and click save, http://forum.interpals.net/settings/account
    This does not work for me either. I get a {"response":{"errors":[["listignoreuser",""]]}} message and nothing else. Anyone has other ideas to stop the constant reloading?

Leave a comment:

• BladeRunner
    replied
    1) I'm receiving email notifications of new messages even though my settings specify that I want not notifications.
    2) Site alert for new Messages is returning strange and mostly inflated numbers like "101" and "-410"
    2) My Interpals friends are not appearing in my daily "Viewed By" list when after they visit my profile and I am not appearing in their Viewed By daily list.

Leave a comment:

• ExtraTall
    replied
    Even though I fit within some members' parameters for contact I get a message saying that I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Nijigahara
    replied
    Hello. I have an issue. I can't change my sex from female to male. I don't even know how it happened. Can you help me?

Leave a comment:

• Diegocolombia
    replied
    Hi there, I just have a question, I am quite new on this site which I've found very useful by the way but since I registered I have received 5 messages from 5 different people who appear to be inactive users for quite a long time, so my question is, how can I be sure that these people are not weird and want something different from exchanging the language? if you know what I mean...Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• waterfall111
    replied
    Hello. Help, please, how to change the age.
    I fixed it once, I can't change it anymore, but I want to.

Leave a comment:

• Arctiquegirl
    replied
    whats happend to accounts of people I have exchanging ,I got letters from them and their accounts are unactivated! And they are more then 3 persons now?I'm sure that they didnt unactivate themselves!

Leave a comment:

• victoriyah
    replied
    my profile has been available for 2 days but it has 0 views?.... is that possible? I have no privacy settings on so everyone can contact and find me. I do not know whats wrong. should I delete my profile and start again?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X