Help about profile picture.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help about profile picture.

My profile picture haven't seen in Forum section. Normally there aren't any problem. How can i Fix this?
    Last edited by overn; 02-15-2017, 06:48 PM.

Mine too, welcome to the club :/

Comment

Good luck getting help with this problem. Soon I'm going to post it in the "requested features" forum. It's been like this for months. I don't think they will ever fix it.It would be so nice to actually be able to see the people who are posting here without having to go to their Interpals profiles.

Comment

I think its only you who can't see your own pic on forum. We all can see your's. Same happens with me too.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post
          I think its only you who can't see your own pic on forum. We all can see your's. Same happens with me too.
          I can't see your pic. It's look like that https://eu.ipstatic.net/images/blank...le-100x100.png
          Last edited by overn; 02-15-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by overn View Post
            I can't see your pic. It's look like that https://eu.ipstatic.net/images/blank...le-100x100.png
            I can see both of your pictures here, and to every comment profile!... now, actually... but usually I can not see too

Comment

Originally posted by Talise12 View Post
              I can see both of your pictures here, and to every comment profile!... now, actually... but usually I can not see too
              Then there are some critical bugs on this website,I think they should fix that

Comment

Every time I log in here, half of the profile pictures are visible and half aren't. Another day I'll log in and the half that were visible are not and the ones that weren't are. For example, when I first commented on here, I couldn't see the profile picture of the OP and the first commenter--now I can see both, but I can't see the pictures of any of the others who have commented on here. My profile picture has never been visible to me.

Comment

I have the same on forum, i can't see my avatar. And i never see all forums avatars at the same time.

Comment

I also have this problem. Can you all see my pic?

Comment

I have this problem too, its annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Parnasse View Post
                        I also have this problem. Can you all see my pic?

Yes i see your picture and other people too.

Comment

me2 ,, my profile pic can't be seen, weird, especially in forum
                          anyone care 2share how to hack this problem
                          thanks'

Comment

Same problem

Comment

Why can't I upload a photo?

Comment

Working...
                              X