Change age In interpals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albertini94
    started a topic Change age In interpals.

Change age In interpals.

Hello, I would like to ask if there's a possibility to change my age back on interpals? I changed it for fun (I know there was a message warning me about the impossibility of changing it back), some weeks ago... so if an admin can change it I would like to request for his/her help.

• Vidrain
    replied
    Is there any chance to change my age on Interpals too? I had this account for a long time, had my age wrongly setup, I would like to change it to the correct one.

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by Drussel
    Thank you for reseting my account. The problem is now, that even if I am able to change my age, its not change it. I am now able to push those buttons, set age and such "Save" but when I go my page, age havent been changed and when I now again go to my settings, there is same wrong age as before. I've tried this now multiply times. Could you please do something to fix this, please? Or could you change my age yourself as a modetator? Thanks!
    Age has been reset .... you can only change it twice so get it correct.

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by Albertini94 View Post
    Hi Rricho! Thanks for answering me. I have checked out my settings but im still unable to change my birth date... should I wait a few days until it resets? Thanks again.

Give it another try, I reset it again.

Leave a comment:

• Albertini94
    replied
    Hi Rricho! Thanks for answering me. I have checked out my settings but im still unable to change my birth date... should I wait a few days until it resets? Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by Albertini94 View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask if there's a possibility to change my age back on interpals? I changed it for fun (I know there was a message warning me about the impossibility of changing it back), some weeks ago... so if an admin can change it I would like to request for his/her help.

The birth date has been reset ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X