Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to contact some people even though there are no region restrictions for both

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to contact some people even though there are no region restrictions for both

Hello,

I noticed on some profiles it shows:
    • Sorry, this user's privacy settings do not allow you to contact them.
    This happens even when there are no region & age restrictions on both ends.
    For instance, I'm in North America and the other person's settings accept messages from North America, and we're the same age, but there's still no way to send messages. My region and age privacy settings are completely open too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Tresspassir; 05-16-2018, 11:41 PM.

There could be an age restriction on the other person’s privacy settings that prevents you from contacting them.

Comment

But age restrictions are visible at the bottom just like regions.

For people around my age, I'm still seeing that can't contact message

Comment

OK...the minimum age to contact me is 50. Try to send me a message and we’ll see if you are blocked.

Comment

This girl has written to me twice but I can’t reply because it says she only allows female users to contact her but I am a female why would this be? I can contact other females with no restrictions; how can I reply to her? Any help on this would be great

Comment

I have a similar problem. Someone has written me a lovely letter and I meet all of their age and location restrictions but it says I am unable to contact them due to restrictions.

Comment

Working...
            X