Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody sees me in search. Help me please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody sees me in search. Help me please.

Hello. What should I do . I do not see myself in the search. Nobody sees me in search. Help me please.

How do you write started a topic,can you tell me please?

Comment

Just out of curiosity I took a look at your profile and sure enough your pictures don't seem to actually be viewable. I have no idea why not. For text content there is two sentences, which reduce to "let's talk," with no personal details.

Even if someone saw a picture and was looking for some premise for conversing they wouldn't find it in the text, and without seeing pictures there is essentially nothing but a name in your profile.

I'm not sure what's going on with the pictures. Listing a few basic interests might help, even if it's things a lot of people have an interest in, like cooking or movies.

Catchy pictures probably work even better. People reduce to relating through a reaction to images, whether they intend to or not.

Comment

That's simply a great misfortune we must all help womens' ...

Comment

Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post
          Just out of curiosity I took a look at your profile and sure enough your pictures don't seem to actually be viewable. I have no idea why not. For text content there is two sentences, which reduce to "let's talk," with no personal details.

Even if someone saw a picture and was looking for some premise for conversing they wouldn't find it in the text, and without seeing pictures there is essentially nothing but a name in your profile.

I'm not sure what's going on with the pictures. Listing a few basic interests might help, even if it's things a lot of people have an interest in, like cooking or movies.

Catchy pictures probably work even better. People reduce to relating through a reaction to images, whether they intend to or not.

This is odd. I could see her pictures. Also, as she claims, she does not show up in searches. I tried a few searches. I even tried her profile name, but it does not show. It also seemd it was not due to her settings.

I notice that searches also tend to include profiles that do not fit the search parameters. But we all know this site has many bugs.

Comment

fix your setting, probably your profile is excluded from search engine.. I exclude mine and I don't get a lot of viewers ever since. unless people from the country I'm interested to learn the language or people from counties which I can speak language.

Comment

I have the same issue. I think it's related to me using Facebook to register. The first week I couldn't even send messages to people, but that got fixed after I sent an email to the help e-mail.

Comment

Working...
              X