This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatbeard harassing people

Moderator, what do I do about someone constantly trolling me, calling me and other religious people all sorts of insulting names. Isnt this suppose to be a penpal site?

This is the wrong way to go about it. You must flag the member’s offensive posts. You do this by clicking the FLAG button under the post. The flag button is next to the quote button. Flag each offensive post individually.

Comment

I don't think you are meant to make threads targeting people by name even if roger is encouraging you to do this, and you have done more than your fair share of insulting people and name calling. Also roger is bringing issues with other members to the forum and I think that is against the rules too?

Would appreciate moderators looking into this.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
        This is the wrong way to go about it. You must flag the member’s offensive posts. You do this by clicking the FLAG button under the post. The flag button is next to the quote button. Flag each offensive post individually.

all his posts have been flagged, profile reported to moderator. and this thread was created to bring extra attention to the harassment.

Comment

I am pretty sure despite you justifying this thread and fellow instigator roger pulling your strings it is still against the rules?

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
          nobody is speaking to me right now. I am strong meds that prevent anything spiritual about me. but all 3 have. the demons were always just accusing me of being a horrible person and of doing bad things that I havent done. I have only seen angels but I havent heard from them. God was there for me with a calm voice telling me he was protecting me etc. I have been surrounded by angels and demons. thats when the demons were talking in a language i couldnt understand.
          It seems of little use for me to try and explain reality to you though. I won't bother replying in this harassment thread anymore I trust the moderators will simply look into it.

Comment

from now on all your posts that include name calling and harassment will be flagged. and yes Im sure the moderators will look into you considering how many posts I had to flag.

Comment

Forum Rule 15
              Do not post on the forums regarding issues with other members or staff. Instead use the "Report to Moderator" buttons or the contact form (
              http://www.interpals.net/feedback.php)

The Religion and Philosophy forum can and does get somewhat heated when members make outrageous posts they can't backup with facts and will be taken to task by other posters .... yes I have investigated and find your quite out of line with your accusations of harassment .... do this again your account may be deleted...... locked.

Comment

Working...
              X