Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robots creating FAKE girls profiles.. like one after another.... 10 at a time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Plea︃s︃e d︃o n︃o︃t w︃r︃i︃t︃e m︃e a︃bo︃u︃t nak︃e︃d p︃h︃oto︃s o︃r da︃tin︃g fo︃r s︃e︃x︃, I'︃m h︃er︃e t︃o l︃ea︃r︃n la︃nguag︃e︃s an︃d fi︃n︃d ne︃w f︃rie︃nd︃s︃. Fo︃r a se︃x da︃tin︃g I hav︃e a p︃r︃ofil︃e he︃r︃e ****************s︃o w︃el︃c︃ome︃!;︃)"

Have seen this message on a bunch of profiles, from many countries. Seems so genuine. All these things are copy paste texts. I try reporting these but it's time consuming. From the search page I can tell that these are fake, but they still prevent me from finding genuine users.
    Last edited by RRicho; 10-19-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Also the spammers are stealing other users photo's because I see the same photo on a legit profile that does not redirect or mention scammy things and it's the same photos being copied to the fake profiles

Comment

Got a few messages from them today. And by just looking through the Online list I see a million.

Comment

Originally posted by courtuk View Post
          "Plea︃s︃e d︃o n︃o︃t w︃r︃i︃t︃e m︃e a︃bo︃u︃t nak︃e︃d p︃h︃oto︃s o︃r da︃tin︃g fo︃r s︃e︃x︃, I'︃m h︃er︃e t︃o l︃ea︃r︃n la︃nguag︃e︃s an︃d fi︃n︃d ne︃w f︃rie︃nd︃s︃. Fo︃r a se︃x da︃tin︃g I hav︃e a p︃r︃ofil︃e he︃r︃e ****************s︃o w︃el︃c︃ome︃!;︃)"

Have seen this message on a bunch of profiles, from many countries. Seems so genuine. All these things are copy paste texts. I try reporting these but it's time consuming. From the search page I can tell that these are fake, but they still prevent me from finding genuine users.

No, they do not seem genuine.

Comment

New low today.

A dozen profiles with the same photo and same text. No effort at all

Comment

Just in case no one noticed admin are on the job ...

Comment

Friends,

I saw a new batch come through, today is monday 10/22. At 9:30 AM eastern time.

They put the url right IN the picture.... so it can not be block from finding it in the data fields.

So its a chess game, are you SURE you can not find the IP address where these are coming from.

Robots create these like 5 and 6 at a time... but it runs over and over and over... for a month, every day.

We must have 1000+ fake accounts now.

thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Just keep looking at the search screen. It seemed fine for a moment, but there's at least 2 profiles with this old picture https://www.interpals.net/Zharuhht6 , previously that "girl" was on at least one in 10 of the fake profile avatars, and of course, the profile is made and immedietely left alone in order to make a new one, so just reporting them doesn't help at all, since they make a new one while you're reporting the old one and again and again. Also, there's loads of leftover fake profiles, for example if you search for profiles made in Hungary, uncheck offline and sort them by date when the profile was made, you'll see a entire page of those profiles, each was used only for a minute or two and then a new one was made and they still exist on the site, they aren't online, but they aren't deleted.

Comment

Another attack is happening right now.

Comment

Somebody has stolen my pictures too, I reported him, but still nothing....

Comment

Sorry boys and girls, the mods are only halfway through their wizards course and haven't perfected the delete before they make a profile trick yet

If you don't report them we don't know about them and admin doesn't get notified so the boys in the palace of dreams can come up with a fix.

Comment

Friends,

something might have been done. OR I am missing them. So far, I have not seen anything yesterday or today. But I have only been on for minutes, not hours.

If something was done... THANK YOU!!!!

Monday 10/29 8:47 AM

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

There is now captcha software keeping out the robots.

Comment

Working...
                            X