This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading a photo is required

If I enter Interpals main site/ homepage, I get this request of uploading a photo and cannot enter the forum or anything else.
    Why is that?

https://www.interpals.net/app/getting-started/photo

I cannot even visit my own profile or anyone else's, just nothing. It is very annoying. I cannot understand why I am required to upload a photo to be able to browse the site normally.
    I tried cleaning my computer, nothing has changed. The problem persists.
    Is there any solution?

Comment

It seems to me that it is some kind of bug. I was wondering if someone has the same problem.

I cannot believe that nobody has to say anything to my problem with the site and give some advice on how to deal with it.
      It is very frustrating not to have access to my own account.

As if my account does not exist at all, I am also getting this:
      404 Not Found
      Last edited by Josef70; 10-28-2018, 01:15 PM. Reason: Additional info added.

Comment

I cant get onto my account,only was is to search engine interpals,get on clicking onto messages and forum pages,cant get onto other pages and found out I still can send mesages but that's it,is it a bug,it was ok 3 days ok,hope it gets sorted out soon,ive been on interpals for years.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Good to know I am not the only to face this inconvenience. I also have to enter the site via forum, unless I am logged out

Comment

I only can get onto the site through forum or messages pages and I found out I still can send messages but that's it,hope it is a bug that interpals will sort out.

Comment

josef,have interpals been in touch with you to say whats happened?they haven't with me.i emailed them,sent messages to them on twitter and facebook.hope it gets sorted out soon

Comment

Unfortunately, nobody has contacted me so far. I also hope that it gets sorted soon and someone will comment on it. After all, it is not for the first time that Interpals site has been infested with bugs and it always take some time for the admins to fix it.

Comment

josef, how long did it take interpals to sort out the last bug then?have you emailed support,message them on twitter and facebook.I have but they haven't replied to me.hope it gets sorted out soon

Comment

It is hard to say. I wonder where the admins are, as nobody competent has answered to this thread yet.

Is my profile visible for others?
                    Last edited by Josef70; 10-30-2018, 04:32 PM. Reason: Question added.

Comment

my profile is visible to others has I checked with other penpals,but you just cant get onto your own profile.if you have penpals from here josef,check with them.i only know I can send messages on here if you can get on the messages part of your profile,hope that helps.wonder why the admins aren't replying,thats strange isn't it?

Comment

It looks like our profiles are hacked or infested in some way, but apparently, nobody cares.

Comment

I think you need to upload a photo to get onto our profile now,im not tech minded etc to do that,dont know to upload a photo,what equipment etc do you need to do that then?can anyone tell me,thanks,i don't think our profiles are hacked etc,even though ive gotten in touch with admins they still haven't gotten in touch

Comment

If your having problems use the 'Contact Us' form .... http://www.interpals.net/feedback.php

This goes to our member liaison moderator, it may take some time to get a response so a little patience is required.

Comment

hello,ive tried the contact us form but it doesn't seem to be wroking

Comment

Working...
                              X