Dates on photo comments missing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates on photo comments missing?

Currently, when you get a notification that someone has commented on a picture of yours, it does not tell you which picture. This feature has been intermittent the entire time I've been using Interpals. A workaround was to just browse through all of your pictures until you saw one with a recent timestamp; however, now there is no timestamp and no way to tell what comment was left on your pictures aside from just memorizing or recording and then comparing.

Are you guys still looking for React developers? I'm fresh out my React course, and I'd like to help if at all possible.

You should get a mail that tell you about the notification and that links to the picture that got the comment, but yeah I have noticed the same thing. I actually didn't find out which picture it was until I checked my mail.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanInReverie View Post
      Currently, when you get a notification that someone has commented on a picture of yours, it does not tell you which picture. This feature has been intermittent the entire time I've been using Interpals. A workaround was to just browse through all of your pictures until you saw one with a recent timestamp; however, now there is no timestamp and no way to tell what comment was left on your pictures aside from just memorizing or recording and then comparing.

Are you guys still looking for React developers? I'm fresh out my React course, and I'd like to help if at all possible.

Check the Jobs at the bottom of the main page.

Comment

Working...
      X