Sharing household chores with partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by murcat View Post

those girls (feminists) , who have great ambitions, career plans, usually don't need a family, it's not a priority for them at all. But despite their ambitions, somebody has to do this earthly housework after all - cooking, cleaning, etc. , right ? unless you are a countess with the personnel of servants or a tycoon's wife
    It is not just feminists who graduate from universities and have careers. A girl who has ambitions and brain does, the ones who whine about them are usually uneducated ones who could not make it and whose only choice is to stay at home as they have no options for work due to lack of proper skills or education. (not always though, some educated women also stay at home but they are not in the majority of course) Also, women with university degree/career can have a nice and loving family and it is utter nonsense that all they care is career. Moreover, they can do 'earthly housework' too, just like all normal people do, be them men or women. You're full of stereotypes that go back centuries ago, now it's the 21st century around, things have changed a lot. You keep parroting how women who work are like working horses and how lazy men are and how those 'working horses' are happy having a lazy and good for nothing man around which is simply laughable because these images appear just in your imagination. In fact, any normal person chooses what is best for them, be them women or men. There are cases when women suffer from the syndrome of the 'abused wife' and carry on with good for nothing partners but such cases are getting less frequent.

Comment

yes, now it's the 21st century, but I wouldn't say, all things have changed for better

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

normal people don't waste their whole life on cleaning and cooking only.
        nevertheless, this topic is about household chores

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post

ambitions or a career.
          career building and having a family are two incompatible things, whether you like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by NiceCaveman View Post

Can you come and do my laundry today? Thanks.
            is your cave made of gold ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post

is your cave made of gold ? thanks
              It's made of platinum. Thanks.

Comment

thanks a lot. Unfortunately warm water and electricity come out of the wall in our house
                Your man is too good for you, for his own disadvantage

lol - your country is Poland and has a birthrate of 1.3 children per woman.....go tell that fairy tale somebody else.
                (Statistically) lol... I wounder how those 0,3 kid looks like in real world?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post

............. you called me a bitch and whatever more. .........
                  Really?

It seems you like the sulky victim role.

Comment

I don't think he knows what he actually means. It is nothing but crackerbarrel blabbering. In Poland the most women work too, because one income is not enough. So he is used to this situation.
                    Thank you for the enlightenment of us foolish poles about the bad situation of good payed jobs in our country.
                    I suppose that not many people in real life around you can handle your superior and brutal honesty in a satisfactory way.

Comment

Feelings detected

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                        Thank you for the enlightenment of us foolish poles about the bad situation of good payed jobs in our country.
                        I don't understand what has being foolish to do with it. Btw. the situation won't change with better payed jobs . I said it because this is the reason the conservatives like to believe and this is what many families persuade themselves.
                        ....as if a (second) car, a house or whatever luxury is necessary. When we would be happy with the standard of the 50ties one income would be enough for a family with 2-4 children.....even in Poland I guess .

I suppose that not many people in real life around you can handle your superior and brutal honesty in a satisfactory way.
                        wrong - I'm surrounded by a bunch of brutal honest and logical thinking people thanks to my job, thanks to the man I married and thanks to the friends we have chosen and eventually thanks to my nationality in addition
                        Last edited by Suna123; 05-19-2017, 06:07 PM.
                        In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

(Statistically) lol... I wounder how those 0,3 kid looks like in real world?
                          It looks like this:
                          15% of all couples have difficulties with getting children or don't want one.
                          from the rest about every other family has only one child.
                          More than two children is rare.

....I know that because where I live we have about 1.6 children and I have 0.4 children more than my neighbour. I got her 0.6 child
                          For replacement rate of 100% I should have 0.1 child more.....am working on it (try to convince a colleague to get my 0.1 child)
                          In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Sharing household chores should only exist in lesbian/gay relationships. In normal households women do all the work.

Comment

I consider "men-women jobs" when it comes to household to be a big relic with no substantial reasons to exist. It would be relevant to families where husband is the only bredwinner or families in rural areas which have something like farm and man also has a lot of own stuff to do. But men and women in modern families mostly have the same working schedule, similar income, therefore, it would be fare for both to have the same amount of free time. But on some reason many stick to traditional idea household duties are women's job, while traditional "men's" jobs perished.
                              I am surprised how many women are willing to follow this idea and take additional amount of tasks and be busy while their husbands drink beer and watch tv at the same time. And they tend to trash and condemn women who want to share duties.
                              People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.

Comment

wrong - I'm surrounded by a bunch of brutal honest and logical thinking people thanks to my job, thanks to the man I married and thanks to the friends we have chosen and eventually thanks to my nationality in addition
                                You don't need to justified you by me. Finally i'm not the one who has to live with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X