X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homosexuality is normal.

Let's recap most common "arguments" of homophobes:

1. "It is against nature! Sexuality meant for reproduction!"
    Lots of things in human society is against nature. Internet you write in is against nature... As for reproduction, heterosexual couple also can reject to have children. Plus, homosexual now can pass their genes via modern scientific methods as an artificial insemination and the method of getting offspring from three partners.

2. "Homosexuality gets the birth rates declined."
    There is just a tiny percent of homosexuals and their influence of the birth rate of the population is insignificant in comparision with other factors. High birth rate usually caused by irresponisble approach to reproduction.

3. "If homosexuality will be admitted normal everyone will become gay!"
    Homosexuality always existed among Homo Sapiens, it was normal in Ancient Greece, Rome, Japan and other palces, and that still hasn't happened.

4. "It's disgusting".
    Matter of personal taste.

5. "Homosexuality is caused by deviations in the brain or social circumstances."
    Quite baseless claim, and even if it were true, so what - being a left-handed or an introvert is caused by same reasons too but almost nobody label it to be abnormal.
    Yes
    100.00%
    Yep.
    0%

1. pleasure is the new (and old) meaning of sexuality.

There is just a tiny percent of homosexuals and their influence of the birth rate of the population is insignificant in comparision with other factors. High birth rate usually caused by irresponisble approach to reproduction.
    agree.

3. no. everyone won't become gay if homosexuality is admitted as a norm. No use to admit it as a norm because it's not a norm, rather a genetic error. But it's not a reason to treat gays any less than anyone else.

4. --

5. poor comparison with left-handed or introverts as such people are still same full-functioning individuals while homosexuals do not serve any purpose towards reproduction if to remember that the purpose of life is to propagate itself and pass genetic material to next generations. (artificial/alternative ways for gays to get offspring - out of topic).

the most complex thing is almost no way to 'diagnose' a person as gay (if they do not show/tell this directly themselves), and even if they state they are gay, how to check that. I always wondered if it can be that a gay man is attracted to a woman one day? or if gays are completely not attracted to women? What if that woman has a personality type they like most and looks and behaves like a man?
    Last edited by Al_ice; 06-30-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

What's wrong with personal taste? Doesn't every decision reduce to that in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by bsgsbkht View Post
        What's wrong with personal taste? Doesn't every decision reduce to that in the end?
        Some decisions take away freedom based on some bigot's opinion.

Comment

Friends,

The world is just shade of gray, there are no total rights and wrongs. If you like 50 shades of gray, you will love 1 million, Yes that alot of whips and bondage. But you might get my meaning.

I would just like to let OTHER live there lives as long as they do not mess with me, I do not care. I think we should work harder at stopping terrorist. Those do effect you. What gays do in the privacy of there own homes or apartments is not my business.

thank you for sharing.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Filip2 View Post
            Some decisions take away freedom based on some bigot's opinion.
            Some decisions erode public morality based on some degenerate's whims.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianaTuhi View Post

Let's recap most common "arguments" of homophobes:
              why necessarily homophobes ? a quite neutral person might admit, that homosexuality isn't a normal thing

Comment

The same nonsense argument all over again.

The reproductive system exists for reproduction. Humans, like other animals are driven to have sex with the opposite sex for the pleasure which is facilitated by chemical and neural activity of the brain. The pleasure of sex developed because it drives people to want to have sex with the opposite sex. If you study anatomy and physiology, you will be able to understand how each body part and function is responsible for the sex drive, orgasm, vaginal discharge, erection, ejaculation, sexual attraction, start of puberty, menstruation, and everything related to reproduction.
                But you will not find any anatomical or physiological explanation for homosexual behavior. But there is a cause for everything. So something causes people to deviate from the default sexuality, and become homosexuals, and homosexuality is not inherited, so it is due to an abnormality.

Being left handed isn't a disorder, tremors and spasms are disorders. Being introvert isn't a disorder either. Anxiety disorders are disorders. There are normal ranges of behavior, tendencies and desires. Then there are abnormalities.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post

Friends,

The world is just shade of gray, there are no total rights and wrongs. If you like 50 shades of gray, you will love 1 million, Yes that alot of whips and bondage. But you might get my meaning.

I would just like to let OTHER live there lives as long as they do not mess with me, I do not care. I think we should work harder at stopping terrorist. Those do effect you. What gays do in the privacy of there own homes or apartments is not my business.

thank you for sharing.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.
                  Are you a real doctor?

what are you doing to stop terrorists?

Comment

No matter how hard some over liberal people on here try to push the idea that homosexuals are a norm, nature tells us all they aren't. We're heterosexual creatures. I'm indifferent towards gays as long as they do not push their agendas that traditional are evil and backward and that being a gay is something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_ice View Post
                      No use to admit it as a norm because it's not a norm, rather a genetic error.
                      The whole evolution is a result of genetic errors, so it is a norm.
                      5. poor comparison with left-handed or introverts as such people are still same full-functioning individuals
                      Gays are also full-functioning individuals
                      while homosexuals do not serve any purpose towards reproduction
                      Why should they serve any purpose?
                      if to remember that the purpose of life is to propagate itself and pass genetic material to next generations.
                      Maybe it is a "purpose" of life/nature but not that of every individual, definitely.
                      (artificial/alternative ways for gays to get offspring - out of topic).
                      why out?
                      Last edited by JulianaTuhi; 07-01-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post
                        why necessarily homophobes ? a quite neutral person might admit, that homosexuality isn't a normal thing
                        Such a person is still indoctrinated with religious homophobic propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceCaveman View Post
                          The same nonsense argument all over again.

The reproductive system exists for reproduction. Humans, like other animals are driven to have sex with the opposite sex for the pleasure which is facilitated by chemical and neural activity of the brain. The pleasure of sex developed because it drives people to want to have sex with the opposite sex. If you study anatomy and physiology, you will be able to understand how each body part and function is responsible for the sex drive, orgasm, vaginal discharge, erection, ejaculation, sexual attraction, start of puberty, menstruation, and everything related to reproduction.
                          But you will not find any anatomical or physiological explanation for homosexual behavior. But there is a cause for everything. So something causes people to deviate from the default sexuality, and become homosexuals, and homosexuality is not inherited, so it is due to an abnormality.
                          The same retarded biological mantra again lol.
                          WHO.
                          REALLY.
                          GIVES.
                          A ****?
                          About what the reproductive system exists for.
                          The bible is meant to read but one can use it as a toilet paper, for example. Not a problem.

Originally posted by NiceCaveman View Post
                          Being left handed isn't a disorder, tremors and spasms are disorders. Being introvert isn't a disorder either. Anxiety disorders are disorders. There are normal ranges of behavior, tendencies and desires. Then there are abnormalities.
                          You are quite selective about "normality" this is disorder, that is not... lol... homosexuality doesn't cause any problems for a person, so it can be compared with being left-handed and not with tremors, with being an introvert and not anxiety.
                          Last edited by RRicho; 07-02-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                            No matter how hard some over liberal people on here try to push the idea that homosexuals are a norm, nature tells us all they aren't. We're heterosexual creatures.
                            No matter how hard some backward traditionalists on here try to bush the idea that homosexuality aren't a norm, the reality tells us they are. Very soon those barbarians will be blown away with the wind of change and point about "abnormality" of homosexuality will be preceived to be as retarded as racial theories or patriarchy. As for nature, I suggest it to shut the **** up!
                            Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                            I'm indifferent towards gays as long as they do not push their agendas that traditional are evil and backward and that being a gay is something special.
                            Nobody says that, even gays. But to consider homosexuality to be "abnormal" is backward.
                            Last edited by RRicho; 07-02-2017, 06:38 AM.

Comment

The whole evolution is a result of genetic errors, so it is a norm.
                              if to omit everything linked with reproduction, a reference to a norm still can be like to 'a pattern taken to be typical in human behavior'. Ie a norm is what considered usual for majority of people. Gays form a relatively little percent of population (minority) => what's related to such behaviour is not a norm.

Why should they serve any purpose?
                              Now in modern world they should not. everyone is free to do whatever they want.

I am personally don't care about gays. Moreover i think they have all rights they need. want to legalise gay marriage? many countries have done this, some still not. legalisation is expensive, need to rewrite laws, books, etc

Besides, it's all a case of power and influence. As soon as you admit gays as a norm and give them a green light legally, no guarantee that everything will be good for traditional people, as it can result in --> more gays in politics with non-predictable consequences which can influence the majority of people (read - traditional) in not pleasant way, eg jobs only for gays, special clubs, hotels, parties, beaches, whatever - meant only for gays with no go zones for heteros. just like everything with multiculturalism went - good intentions have led to what?
                              Even now when they don't have special privileges, there is a new formed 'trend'/tendency/fashion to count traditional values and people as something barbaric and backward. wtf? why should majority of population make reverences? In the name of what? to weaken own positions just to please them and make them feel accepted?

Comment

Working...
                              X