• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is NORMAL?

Take a look at this :

What is normal?

HAHAHAHHA (should I laugh or something? but I wanna laugh more) HAHAHAHA

Comment

In a tea forum I visit spam bots have started initiating conversation threads; maybe that's the case here.

The interesting part is that they almost make sense, and talk to each other. Some discussions can be mostly bots talking back and forth to each other, with a real person who is commenting mixed in.

They wouldn't exactly pass the Turing test (pass for a real person), but then not all the humans commenting in discussions here make sense.

Comment

What is a little more abnormal (love). Your life - your choice ..in freedom if the Red (to death) does not turn you on. What is the life?
        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-12-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
          What is a little more abnormal (love). Your life - your choice ..in freedom if the Red (to death) does not turn you on. What is the life?

I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_ View Post
            I'm out
            Lady ... in Green.

Comment

Lady ... in Green.
              where do you see lady? ._.

Comment

Nothing is normal for people here, because we all are basically retarded morons.

Comment

Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post
                  In a tea forum I visit spam bots have started initiating conversation threads; maybe that's the case here.

The interesting part is that they almost make sense, and talk to each other. Some discussions can be mostly bots talking back and forth to each other, with a real person who is commenting mixed in.

They wouldn't exactly pass the Turing test (pass for a real person), but then not all the humans commenting in discussions here make sense.
                  "...not all the humans commenting on discussions here make sense".

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post
                    Nothing is normal for people here, because we all are basically retarded morons.
                    Like watch out for where you're going in life.

Comment

Like watch out for where you're going in life.
                      LOL Ilove your comment. Why? Because I couldn't relate it with my post .You're cool just like your pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post

LOL Ilove your comment. Why? Because I couldn't relate it with my post .You're cool just like your pic.
                        Only Jesus is your soldier with serial number ... 001. Sir!

Comment

That lowkey doga-flavour dripping sauce sarcasm tho ahaha

Comment

Buying gf 1m

Comment

Seems there is no definition for "normal".

I was wondering, is someone conforming to the standards in public but putting potatoes and bottles of wine in his ass in private normal ? After all, he appears like a "typical" man in public.

In anycase, there is a real definition of normal that everybody will agree with : Normal is a type in pokémon.

Comment

Working...
                              X