Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If White Europeans or White-Americans are very openly against...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If White Europeans or White-Americans are very openly against...

"multiculturalism" or diversity, especially here on the internet, then why do many of them contradict themselves when they happily migrate to countries that are predominantly Non-White and the epitome of racial and cultural diversity like the vast majority of Latin American countries?

Now, I'm not here to in anyway bash/demonize White people nor am I telling countries how they should run their countries and immigration policy. I'm not try to project/generalize and say that all Whites are guilty of this. I am aware that this is just a loud vocal minority but I inevitably read all over the internet from some White Europeans and many White Americans on how much they strongly dislike immigration. I can definitely understand trying to enforce immigration policies to protect their culture and citizens(from threatening forces such as all the supposed "refugees" causing problems such as rape and violence in their countries) and weeding out certain cultures that isn't compatible with the country's culture or laws but I read comments on how they are upset that their White race is "dying" out and even complain about foreigners(of a completely different race and culture) who assimilated respect their country's laws, cultures and contributed to their society, which I don't get.

The ironic thing is, these same people that moan and complain about foreigners(regardless of whether he/she respects the country and is a law-abiding citizen or not) either shut up and stay quiet about the long history of colonization or a lot of White Europeans migrating to Latin American countries(a region where the original inhabitants of this continent were never White European to begin with), only to further tarnish clean water sources of American Indians/Indigenous people(the very ethnic group that has been being bred out, killed or slowly wiped out for centuries) in the continent(for their own self-serving profit rather than for the entire country that they are living in), disrespect the Indigenous tribes, penalize them for speaking their own Indigenous languages on their own lands or attempt to get rid them out of their own lands(by either trying to wipe them out or chase them out with government power) or find all sorts of lame excuses to justify the things that happen to Indigenous people of these countries.

Again, I'm not trying to say White are "evil" or being "Anti-White" or whatever garbage nonsense many people on the internet want to assume about me when discussing this type of topic. I'm also not an SJW or someone who agrees or disagrees with diversity or "multiculturalism"(I honestly don't have much of an opinion on them anyway). I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of Anti-Immigration, Anti-Foreigner White Europeans and White Americans moaning all over the internet. Talk about pot calling the kettle black. Not saying that all Whites are like this but it's like, why should other people(Non-Whites) give a sh*t about the all the problems happening in many European countries when they(complainers) never cared about other people outside of their continent or ethnic groups in the first place? Let's be completely honest here. Most of all, my purpose of starting this discussion is to really understand why such things are the way they are with people.
    Last edited by JLG1995; 02-19-2018, 02:34 AM.

OK, I do not see the point of trying to justify your own hate towards the whites which has been clear since you first started your similar threads on here. Your rant is overfilled with hate and white guilt concept which screams that all whites must be feeling guilty because of the wrongdoings committed by the whites. Because of such wrongdoings, you happily justify other wrongdoings and I have a feeling that you feel happy when shit happens to the 'white'. Moreover, I consider you to be a pure racist you devides the world into evil whites and poor victims non whites and who keeps whining because of the things that happened and disappeared centuries ago. It's you, not the 'whites' you blame and hate moan all over internet, why should we give a shit to such rants of someone playing constant victim and blaming whites?

Why people do not believe in multiculturalism it is clear. People of completely different cultures, backgrounds proved being unable to coexist in one country without conflicts and when someone who hates whites comes to benefit from those whites and still lives in hate, they stir hatred and refuse to obey the rules that are for everyone. How many whites actually migrate to the places you call non white? very few. and they do not cause problems, how many non whites occupy Europe for example? Loads. They abuse people, traditions, disrespect and you suggest whites should be happy about it? No, I'm not happy about what is going on in Europe and I perfectly see that to the great majority of the so called non whites we, whites, remain as evil which should not speak about the problems that appear.

Finally, continue living in your own racism and hate and do not forget to continue blaming all bastard whites for being so evil. what a friendly approach on a friendship site indeed .

Comment

Originally posted by JLG1995 View Post
      "multiculturalism" or diversity, especially here on the internet, then why do many of them contradict themselves when they happily migrate to countries that are predominantly Non-White and the epitome of racial and cultural diversity like the vast majority of Latin American countries?

Now, I'm not here to in anyway bash/demonize White people nor am I telling countries how they should run their countries and immigration policy. I'm not try to project/generalize and say that all Whites are guilty of this. I am aware that this is just a loud vocal minority but I inevitably read all over the internet from some White Europeans and many White Americans on how much they strongly dislike immigration. I can definitely understand trying to enforce immigration policies to protect their culture and citizens(from threatening forces such as all the supposed "refugees" causing problems such as rape and violence in their countries) and weeding out certain cultures that isn't compatible with the country's culture or laws but I read comments on how they are upset that their White race is "dying" out and even complain about foreigners(of a completely different race and culture) who assimilated respect their country's laws, cultures and contributed to their society, which I don't get.

The ironic thing is, these same people that moan and complain about foreigners(regardless of whether he/she respects the country and is a law-abiding citizen or not) either shut up and stay quiet about the long history of colonization or a lot of White Europeans migrating to Latin American countries(a region where the original inhabitants of this continent were never White European to begin with), only to further tarnish clean water sources of American Indians/Indigenous people(the very ethnic group that has been being bred out, killed or slowly wiped out for centuries) in the continent(for their own self-serving profit rather than for the entire country that they are living in), disrespect the Indigenous tribes, penalize them for speaking their own Indigenous languages on their own lands or attempt to get rid them out of their own lands(by either trying to wipe them out or chase them out with government power) or find all sorts of lame excuses to justify the things that happen to Indigenous people of these countries.

Again, I'm not trying to say White are "evil" or being "Anti-White" or whatever garbage nonsense many people on the internet want to assume about me when discussing this type of topic. I'm also not an SJW or someone who agrees or disagrees with diversity or "multiculturalism"(I honestly don't have much of an opinion on them anyway). I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of Anti-Immigration, Anti-Foreigner White Europeans and White Americans moaning all over the internet. Talk about pot calling the kettle black. Not saying that all Whites are like this but it's like, why should other people(Non-Whites) give a sh*t about the all the problems happening in many European countries when they(complainers) never cared about other people outside of their continent or ethnic groups in the first place? Let's be completely honest here. Most of all, my purpose of starting this discussion is to really understand why such things are the way they are with people.
      no no no, please, do not edit, let all the white hating paragraphs remain in your perfect 'friendly' rant on here...

Comment

Multiculturalism isn't about going to another country to live... It's about going to another country and live as in your native country without any respect for your host. To compare to a daily life event, multiculturalism is similar to go to your friend's house and starting to take all the food in the fridge, put your foot on the table and tell your friend "fuck you, it's also my house".

So now, I'm against multiculturalism myself but I still want to go to another country at least for a year, how ? why ? omg it's so strange and so double standard you would say. I'm just curious, I love many part of history (mayans and aztec are quite interesting to me in your country for example) and I want to discover it more, I also like some cultures and in order to learn more about, I prefer a complete immersion by being in the middle of those people and learn.
        The difference now, it's that if I go in another country, let's say Mexico, I won't bring my baguette, cheese, or, since I'm breton, my salted butter and my crêpes and say "omg fuck you with your tacos" to mexican, on the contrary I will more likely tell my culture "bye" for a while and embrace Mexico in its totality because, as many "whites" (which are westerners, not whites...) I believe in the logical adage : In Rome do as the Romans.

Ps : Thought there are still some problem with the tribes in countries like US, the colonization belongs mostly to the past, no need to throw it to our face... From what I know, not all Europeans did colonize but only some of them, and even if your ancestor did colonize America, Africa, Oceania or Asia, it's your ancestor and not you who did it.

Comment

Ok me too altantean its the most intetesting tacos and uk has the right same history..

Comment

My country did not take part in colonization but I still moan and whine, now what? Your theory falls apart I guess. Also I have no plans to migrate anywhere including Latin America countries, thank you

Comment

The OP is making too many generalizations. Very few people from rich countries actually emigrate to the third world. Those that do have different reasons. Some go for adventure, some to volunteer on humanitarian projects and end up marrying a local, and some just want to retire in a country that has year round nice weather.

There is an American interpaller here who has established himself in Thailand, John-in-bkk is his handle, I think. Maybe he’ll see this and tell us why he shamelessly colonized Thailand...

Comment

I see the OP is from mesa in Arizona USA,,are I C E looking for you ? Americans retiring to mexico go LEGALLY,,,can the same be said about Mexicans "going " to the USA ?making Spanish speaking colonies...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JLG1995;n3042321
                    Again, I'm not trying to say White are "evil" or being "Anti-White" or whatever garbage nonsense many people on the internet want to assume about me when discussing this type of topic. I'm also not an SJW or someone who agrees or disagrees with diversity or "multiculturalism"(I honestly don't have much of an opinion on them anyway).[B
                    I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of Anti-Immigration, Anti-Foreigner White Europeans and White Americans moaning all over the internet[/B]. Talk about pot calling the kettle black. Not saying that all Whites are like this but it's like, why should other people(Non-Whites) give a sh*t about the all the problems happening in many European countries when they(complainers) never cared about other people outside of their continent or ethnic groups in the first place? Let's be completely honest here. Most of all, my purpose of starting this discussion is to really understand why such things are the way they are with people.
                    But, you aren't pointing anything out? You are presenting an opinion with no context, no data, no insight or sources or anything that supports your claim.

But, you do sound a bit perturbed about these supposed white people who are against immigration etc. etc. but move to latin countries? I'll even humour you and agree on the hypothetical that this was true. So what? What is hypocritical about it? Even if these opinionated white people said all this and moved to latin countries, so what? That would be the Latin Countries' decision to allow them to go/stay there. Perhaps, those white folks think those Latin countries are foolish for allowing them to stay there? It's possible.

'why should other people(Non-Whites) give a sh*t about the all the problems happening in many European countries when they...' - you can stop there. They don't have to care. No one expects them to. Well, liberals might but they make demands about everything. No, it's the Europeans who are oblivious and foolish for not 'caring.'

Your claim might even have some accuracy to it but you haven't presented anything to support it. Sometimes, something is so common that you might get away without including something supplementing the argument/theory/perspective but in this particular case, I don't think so. I haven't heard of this but I acknowledge that many White people move to Latin countries for one reason or another. I don't know if they all or the majority are generally anti-immigration or anti-multiculturalism but even if they are, it's not necessarily hypocritical. They are just taking advantage of another countries' liberal/permissive immigration policies - and in many cases, they probably had to have a job set up or money when they got there so they are still taking advantage of whatever policy allowed them to move there. They still might think that liberal immigration policies are foolish from the perspective of the native country, though. But, I am hypothesizing or theorizing which is no more informative or definite than what you postulated.

Comment

Not saying that all Whites are like this but it's like, why should other people(Non-Whites) give a sh*t about the all the problems happening in many European countries when they(complainers) never cared about other people outside of their continent or ethnic groups in the first place?.
                      I want to first point out that Europe and the United State are not white ethno states. There are many, many non white people living in both areas who will also give more of a shit about what is happening in their country than someone elses.

Secondly, who is asking you or other non white people to care? The discussions that have been based around this idea that *I* have seen, have only devolved into this point of view (that non whites should care about whites) AFTER an initial accusation of white people not caring.

As for the reason why, wouldn't you care more about your house burning down than your neighbours? Wouldn't you care more about a missing member of your family than a missing stranger? People put their energy and emotions into situations that they can closely emphasis with. Is this a white thing? no, it is a human thing. If we cared indiscriminately about everywhere and everyone, we'd never get anything done.

In addition, white people have colonised, murdered and suppressed people in other white countries, and same applies to non white countries.

I agree that those people who bemoan immigration (legal) but then choose to immigrate themselves are hypocrites, however being a hypocrite is not a crime, just a personality flaw, or a flawed thinking process in their opinion or their expression of it.

Also, those majority white countries look pretty generous to the majority non white countries wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        The OP is making too many generalizations. Very few people from rich countries actually emigrate to the third world. Those that do have different reasons. Some go for adventure, some to volunteer on humanitarian projects and end up marrying a local, and some just want to retire in a country that has year round nice weather.

There is an American interpaller here who has established himself in Thailand, John-in-bkk is his handle, I think. Maybe he’ll see this and tell us why he shamelessly colonized Thailand...

It's obvious enough, isn't it, that I came here to oppress an inferior race of people?

That first few paragraphs of a starting point is complete nonsense; there's nothing interesting there to work with. Lots of those sorts of things really did go on in past centuries; what of it?

There must be something interesting to discuss about race and culture generalities, or economic development issues, but I'm not seeing it referenced there.

I'm sure the person writing the original post meant well but if you can't rise above the level of a typical Hollywood movie plot-line for perspective discussion isn't going to work. Even Hollywood movies are doing better than rehashing those mid-20th century stereotypes now, just not much better.

Comment

Aside from what else has been said, there's something else you've ignored:
                          For the most part, they're not the same people. You're talking about the thoughts and words of some people, and contrasting them with the actions of other people - but there's no inconsistency there.

I'm not ... being "Anti-White"
                          That's pretty much the only thing you do here, actually.

why should other people(Non-Whites) give a sh*t about the all the problems happening in many European countries
                          Who's asking you to care? It's none of your business what the various nations of Whites do with their own countries, except to the extent that they might decide to solve demographic problems of which you are part. Even then, it would only be your business in the sense that you should do as you're told if you know what's good for you; problem-solving decisions would remain none of your business.

Comment

Working...
                          X