• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sun-of-a-beach View Post
    fat chicks are hot
    I've always found them very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

I've always found them very friendly.
      You can do with a fat girl really dirty things that you wouldn't never propose normal girls. They are thankful anyway for your attention

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

You can do with a fat girl really dirty things that you wouldn't never propose normal girls. They are thankful anyway for your attention
        This isn't just about the sex bombing. Fat people are less evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          Oh wow, look at this bot coming to parrot without bother to read anything to what I've written and making an advertisement right after

The bot makes as much or more sense as the average human response post.

Comment

This isn't just about the sex bombing. Fat people are less evil.
            Because they aren't hungry, hunger makes you evil

Comment

Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post

The bot makes as much or more sense as the average human response post.
              No, a spammer never makes sense, their only purpose is to spam sites with their shitty links no one is actually interested in.

Comment

Because they aren't hungry, hunger makes you evil
                lol, two colleagues of mine are really fat, not just overweight or plump but fat and they're are really angry

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

lol, two colleagues of mine are really fat, not just overweight or plump but fat and they're are really angry
                  Is it your influence?

Comment

Anger isn't evilness, anger is just lack of control about emotions.
                    Evil is more sophisticated and tied with malicious ambitions. Fatties have usually not the necessary character to be really evil. They have no control about heir calorie input and their emotions. Hence they haven't desire to control and to manipulate others, because obtaining of control isn't their thing. Fatties are like cattle, calm and happy as long as their trough is full. On smallest sign of hunger they chimp out, while predators wake up from their sleep in moment when the hunger comes.

Comment

Is it your influence?
                      Of course, I show them a cookie and later give it to someone slimmer and they get very angry. My influence for sure.

Comment

Anger isn't evilness, anger is just lack of control about emotions.
                        Evil is more sophisticated and tied with malicious ambitions. Fatties have usually not the necessary character to be really evil. They have no control about heir calorie input and their emotions. Hence they haven't desire to control and to manipulate others, because obtaining of control isn't their thing. Fatties are like cattle, calm and happy as long as their trough is full. On smallest sign of hunger they chimp out, while predators wake up from their sleep in moment when the hunger comes.
                        I think it depends on a personality, either fat or slim ones can be evil, I even find really fat people to be very negative sometimes even if they keep saying it is OK to be fat. I remembered when a fat feminist cursed the ad with a beautiful girl in a bikini and said fat could also be presented in such ads...When I read it, I thought well, the person is fat and instead of taking care of her health she believes she can be as attractive as that girl...The word 'fatphobia' was also invented to please fat, same as 'islamophobia' by useful idiots to please angry muslims.

Comment

Of course, I show them a cookie and later give it to someone slimmer and they get very angry. My influence for sure.
                          It sounds like feral cat to Shakespeare's language.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cookie
                          Last edited by dmitri11; 01-29-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

It sounds like feral cat to Shakespeare's language.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cookie
                            While being a cookie as male in another language means being desirable for consume.

Comment

I think it depends on a personality, either fat or slim ones can be evil, I even find really fat people to be very negative sometimes even if they keep saying it is OK to be fat. I remembered when a fat feminist cursed the ad with a beautiful girl in a bikini and said fat could also be presented in such ads...When I read it, I thought well, the person is fat and instead of taking care of her health she believes she can be as attractive as that girl...The word 'fatphobia' was also invented to please fat, same as 'islamophobia' by useful idiots to please angry muslims.
                              I don't consider people who don't have their emotions under control as evil but as silly. And yes, the amount of people with dark inside is among adipose people similar like in normal ones. Hence BMI doesn't say something about someones entire character, just about the person weakness towards withstanding of hunger.
                              All those ***phobia terms created by neo-liberals are pointless. It shows exactly their point of view, when you oppose something so you fear it. However they don't apply the ***phobia on them selves in case of opposing of common sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X