No announcement yet.

Social Barbarism spreads in Europe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islamofanatic who is nostalgic about Ottomans made a revenge thread about Europe I agree with the users who are saying that shit is spreading in Europe due to islamic migration. We are handling our own pedos, rapists and criminals while islamic places, turkey including, support barbaric practices and bring them to Europe believing they can act as they did in their sh holes. Europe is waking up, even in Sweden people won't vote for leftards any more, no problem, things will be fixed in a long run, no pedos and terrorists will be so much supported any longer. I mean those who come in order to destroy.

Comment

maybe if your muslim brothers started mixing with the european culture there wouldn't be such barbarism.

Comment

Originally posted by Albertini94 View Post
        maybe if your muslim brothers started mixing with the european culture there wouldn't be such barbarism.
        The Quran explicitly forbids believing Muslims from creating genuine friendships with Nonmuslims.

Comment

Invite the muslim brothers you're so fond of to mix with people where you come from, Europe will somehow solve problems those 'cute;' doctors, engineers and scientists lol have brought with their arrival.

Comment

What about crusader cannibalism and Bible's(claimedrobably changed) ordering of cannibalism?
            BTW you must be proud for your ancestors of rape-massacre forced Catholic Christianicizied Italian-Spanish colony
            Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 09-11-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
              What about crusader cannibalism and Bible's(claimedrobably changed) ordering of cannibalism?
              BTW you must be proud for your ancestors of rape-massacre forced Catholic Christianicizied Italian-Spanish colony
              Is that the only thing you found? Something that happened 400-1000 years ago with a fantasist version of history?
              And please, look at your beloved Islam before talking

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

Invite the muslim brothers you're so fond of to mix with people where you come from, Europe will somehow solve problems those 'cute;' doctors, engineers and scientists lol have brought with their arrival.
                I'm not fond of muslims who come to europe, they usually are cool and behave well. The main problem are second generation immigrants, they are the ones who behave like savages and give bad immage to everyone else.

Comment

If you're implying i'm catholic I must tell you that i'm not.

Comment

they usually are cool and behave well.

What you find cool is your choice. Yes, the generations born in Europe tend to cause problems. As for the newcomers, I have no idea what gives you the impression they behave well.
                    Considering that most people from anywhere tend to behave well, these groups show above average anti-social behaviour and intolerance.

There have been high profile rape and murder cases in Germany and the Netherlands committed by Afghan and Iraqi refugees, who consequently fled to their countries of origin.
                    The Syrians that fled to Europe in the last few years, especially, are not really accepting local social traditions.

In general, these refugees cannot live together with the ones from other countries, different religious factions or who would be opposition in their countries of origin. There have been numerous examples of fights between such groups in institutions where they stay during the assessment of their requests for asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post
                      In general, these refugees cannot live together with the ones from other countries, different religious factions or who would be opposition in their countries of origin. There have been numerous examples of fights between such groups in institutions where they stay during the assessment of their requests for asylum.
                      yes, legendary are the ones of Muslim refugees harassing non-Muslim refugees for being non-Muslim.

Comment

Your avatar is the turkish international symbol of pedophiles

Comment

Europe won't exist unless it's mostly (over 99%) of people of European background. So, it doesn't matter if some are 'mostly cool and behaving well' or whatever Albertini was contesting.

Comment

I'm not fond of muslims who come to europe, they usually are cool and behave well. The main problem are second generation immigrants, they are the ones who behave like savages and give bad immage to everyone else.
                            wonder who you consider to be cooler those who plot and carry out attacks of different types or those who enjoy hearing about those attacks. Or maybe those who abuse western social benefit system are cool....They themselves create such image and it's not just a few rotten apples, mainly it is like this - when Muslims are minority they demand democracy yet when they become a majority there is no democracy. The more of them arrive in Europe, the worse it becomes. so once again, if you believe they behave cool, it is a very mistaken to think so. Also, your post contains logical fallacy - you say those Muslims who come to Europe are cool and behave well but you're not fond of them as they behave like savages, i see nothing logical in such a contradiction.

As for the OP, he is the best example of a sulky butthurt Muslim hater of the West who should never enter any democratic place in order not to bring his Ottoman style thinking and savagery anywhere. Hope he never leaves Turkey not to spread barbarism elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I guess I can drive from New York to Paris then. Great!

Distance aren't barrier to love but you need a ramp and fuel enough to fire 6000km but I can't guarantee for your life

Comment

You are right. Europe is a terrible place full or rape and hate. I care deeply for refugees and immigrants too and that is why they should not come and stay instead where they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X