How do you feel about snitches?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about snitches?

Neighbors recently wrote a denunciation to the tax office about me.

Are they Jews?

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
      Are they Jews?
      No. Russian. the Jews think how to take. Russians think like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
        Neighbors recently wrote a denunciation to the tax office about me.
        That happened to me as well, many years ago...in the early 1980s. I was guilty, so I had to pay back money owed to the government plus a fine equivalent to twice the money owed. I wasn't happy about it but I was clearly in the wrong so I deserved the fine. Looking back, I'm glad I was caught because the event steered me towards a more honest path.

That said, I think whistleblowers (''snitches'' is derogatory) serve a valuable function in any law-abiding society.

(And you must be quite well off to be bothered by the tax man, Dimitri! Those guys don't bother poor people!)

Comment

I don't like snitches but I believe they did it for a reason, so maybe you deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

That happened to me as well, many years ago...in the early 1980s. I was guilty, so I had to pay back money owed to the government plus a fine equivalent to twice the money owed. I wasn't happy about it but I was clearly in the wrong so I deserved the fine. Looking back, I'm glad I was caught because the event steered me towards a more honest path.

That said, I think whistleblowers (''snitches'' is derogatory) serve a valuable function in any law-abiding society.

(And you must be quite well off to be bothered by the tax man, Dimitri! Those guys don't bother poor people!)

A honest way is the best yachts in the world for members of Yeltsin's gang.

Comment

You should move to Liechtenstein. The taxes are low, the scenery is great, the people are nice. Unfortunately, there's no place to keep your yacht.

Comment

You should move to Liechtenstein. The taxes are low, the scenery is great, the people are nice. Unfortunately, there's no place to keep your yacht.

But I don't know Liechtenstein's language. Strictly speaking, I don't even know English because I studied German at school. And to have communication with the Germans need to turn into a robot. In addition, whistleblowing is developed in Germany.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 10-05-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Snitches get stiches

Comment

But I don't know Liechtenstein's language. Strictly speaking, I don't even know English because I studied German at school. And to have communication with the Germans need to turn into a robot. In addition, whistleblowing is developed in Germany.
                    Liechtenstein’s official language is German, so you’re OK. I’ve been there twice so if you move to Liechtenstein, I’ll be happy to visit you.

Comment

Liechtenstein’s official language is German, so you’re OK. I’ve been there twice so if you move to Liechtenstein, I’ll be happy to visit you.

It makes you wonder what they taught him in school. I found it quite amusing to read he did not know Liechtenstein's language and continuing to read his English is not of high standard because he studied German at school.

Comment

Living in such a small country would make me feel like in a prison.

Comment

Living in such a small country would make me feel like in a prison.
                          It's no prison! Liechtenstein's border with Switzerland is open. You just cross a bridge and you're in another rich country. You could keep your yacht on Lake Constance. If you lived in Vaduz, you could drive your Rolls Royce to Lake Constance in about an hour.

Comment

It's no prison! Liechtenstein's border with Switzerland is open. You just cross a bridge and you're in another rich country. You could keep your yacht on Lake Constance. If you lived in Vaduz, you could drive your Rolls Royce to Lake Constance in about an hour.

I don't want to live West. Even the Pets are vile.

https://fotostrana.ru/public/post/236088/1782081038/
                            https://i04.fotocdn.net/s32/74/publi...2756523337.jpg
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 10-07-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post

It makes you wonder what they taught him in school. I found it quite amusing to read he did not know Liechtenstein's language and continuing to read his English is not of high standard because he studied German at school.
                              Can you share with us your knowledge of German dialects?

I can mention here the Russian language. Russian language is alien to dialects. Dialect is considered ignorance in Russia. People from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok (11 timezones) understand each other unambiguously (word for word).

Comment

Working...
                              X