No announcement yet.

Do you accept dating transgenders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hetero, so dating a transgender (((woman))) would be for me like meeting with a homosexual male who plays a women. Even if the person thinks he is a female for me is he still a male with disturbed sexual identity.
    The answer is no, explicit for dating maybe some shallow interpersonal contact would be possible with such person, but rather for appearing not too intolerant.
    My personal feelings toward such persons isn't disdain or disgust it's pity.

Comment

You can lop, change and argument the bits that "stick out" but it's just about impossible to go about changing each X and Y chromosome in every cell of that individual in order to make them "a new gender". For individuals with normal female XX and normal male XY, it's highly pseudo-scientific nonsense regarding "choosing gender" and being "gender fluid" - the 21st century version of Lysenkoism and Phrenology.

Very much nothing of interest dating-material-wise there. There are most likely things happening between that person's ears. That's aside from the fact I'm into dating XX chromosome type people and love them genetically expressing such traits physically and personality-wise

Now, different mosaics of genetics brings up different questions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_X_syndrome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXYY_syndrome

or in general

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

is extremely rare. The changes in psychology/personality and even physical appearance that this brings is also not personally attractive for me.

So, regarding dating transgenders via chopping, changing, adding, dressing up or even by the rare accident of extra chromosomes... Not for me thanks.

Comment

I don't have any problem with someone being gay or transgender or lesbian but I'm not going to date anyone except straight girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Marven09 View Post
          I don't have any problem with someone being gay or transgender or lesbian ...
          Easy to say...I don't imagine the gay districts in Marrakesh, Casablanca or Rabat are teeming with people.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
            For individuals with normal female XX and normal male XY, it's highly pseudo-scientific nonsense regarding "choosing gender" and being "gender fluid" - the 21st century version of Lysenkoism and Phrenology.
            Implying that lesbians don't have a normal XX or that gays don't have a normal XY, and that genes are static and incapable of variation.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan3691 View Post

Implying that lesbians don't have a normal XX or that gays don't have a normal XY, and that genes are static and incapable of variation.
              Who said that?... And "XX" or "XY" are chromosomes, not genes... And yes, they are "static", when something changes, it's more likely their expression...

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                is extremely rare. The changes in psychology/personality and even physical appearance that this brings is also not personally attractive for me.
                I would not say that it is rare. It is almost as frequent as down syndrom what is a very frequent genetical defect.
                It is about one in 1000 (down syndrom about 1 in 800)

Intersex model:

I think I know somebody who is intersex. But can't say for sure. I would have dated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Who said that?... And "XX" or "XY" are chromosomes, not genes... And yes, they are "static", when something changes, it's more likely their expression...

Nowhere did I say or imply that X and Y are genes.

When a male and female mate, their sets of genes cross over to make a wholly different and unique set of genes. Not static. And even when a person has a specific gene, not everything will be expressed the same way as other people who have that gene. Variable expressivity. Not static. And not all genes in a person's makeup will be expressed, because of factors external to the genes. Epigenetics. Not static. And not all traits are controlled by one gene only, but by multiple genes. Polygenic traits. Not static.

So there are so many things that come into play into gender, so far beyond than just simply having a "normal XX" or a "normal XY".

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan3691 View Post

Nowhere did I say or imply that X and Y are genes.

When a male and female mate, their sets of genes cross over to make a wholly different and unique set of genes. Not static. And even when a person has a specific gene, not everything will be expressed the same way as other people who have that gene. Variable expressivity. Not static. And not all genes in a person's makeup will be expressed, because of factors external to the genes. Epigenetics. Not static. And not all traits are controlled by one gene only, but by multiple genes. Polygenic traits. Not static.

So there are so many things that come into play into gender, so far beyond than just simply having a "normal XX" or a "normal XY".
                    Your post was confusing to me, so my bad if I didn't read it well, for the rest: Seriously?... Are you really defending that genes are "not static" using the example of a new individual?.. That's beyond my mind...
                    As for the expression, nice to read something I have already said, but yes "not static", if it pleases you, a little bit like a stone is not static because you could build the parthenon or a pyramid with it, not static.

That being said, I agree that they are so many things that come to play into "genders", especially for the transgenders but the same goes for any mental illness, ah ups, it's not anymore because transgenders felt so bad about it, my bad again.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                      I would not say that it is rare. It is almost as frequent as down syndrom what is a very frequent genetical defect.
                      It is about one in 1000 (down syndrom about 1 in 800)
                      I've had two students I know of who were like that. One was outwardly male but everything else such as character and even most of the voice was female. Very aggressive in a female manner.

Intersex model:
                      I thought the model was a transvestite when I first looked at the pic. I since had found out that this one was an intersex with XY genetics. The face definitely looked far more male than female.

Quite a few top models are most likely intersex - with many male features including being much taller than average for females,

I think I know somebody who is intersex. But can't say for sure. I would have dated him.
                      The male and female mix just doesn't light up my gonads.

Comment

Frankly the chance is close to zero. I want a manly man, but if a trans can be manlier than actual man, maybe I'll consider it.

Comment

I don't really see the big deal. I have friends who are trans and a lot of the time, they're girlier than I am. I honestly have no problem with it

Comment

First there are transgender people that have taken hormone therapy since they were children and if you think about how puberty works..this means they look like male or female. To me, I feel these people suffer from a mental disorder. I feel sorry that think in oreder to love themselves they have to go through all of that. I completely understand a male or female that doesn't want to be dating or get married to someone that isn't biologically the sex they appear to be. secondly, another thing I do not agree with is transgenders that participate in sports with the gender they are trying to identify with...this more a problem with men that are trying to be women. Bc they naturally have more testosterone and muscle mass they are goign to be more athletic than their female counterparts. This is basically biology. So it doesn't make sense, it's an unfair playing field. Thirdly, I don't think transgendered people are bad people. They just have a mental disorder..it's like body dysmorphy. There are people who think there life would be perfect if they cut off there leg. They go around pretending and trying to cut off their leg. Psychological treatment for them is not to go ahead and cut their leg off..it's therapy. But doctors have decided that wanting to change sex and identify as a different gender is ok. So they promote this insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSIE28SPK2ME View Post
                              First there are transgender people that have taken hormone therapy since they were children and if you think about how puberty works..this means they look like male or female. To me, I feel these people suffer from a mental disorder. I feel sorry that think in oreder to love themselves they have to go through all of that. I completely understand a male or female that doesn't want to be dating or get married to someone that isn't biologically the sex they appear to be. secondly, another thing I do not agree with is transgenders that participate in sports with the gender they are trying to identify with...this more a problem with men that are trying to be women. Bc they naturally have more testosterone and muscle mass they are goign to be more athletic than their female counterparts. This is basically biology. So it doesn't make sense, it's an unfair playing field. Thirdly, I don't think transgendered people are bad people. They just have a mental disorder..it's like body dysmorphy. There are people who think there life would be perfect if they cut off there leg. They go around pretending and trying to cut off their leg. Psychological treatment for them is not to go ahead and cut their leg off..it's therapy. But doctors have decided that wanting to change sex and identify as a different gender is ok. So they promote this insanity.
                              Rosie, I agree with you. However western media tries to convince especially hetero men that transgender (((women))) are true women.
                              Reasoning of common sense like in your post is totally politically incorrect. While transgender Eurovision winner from few years ago dies slowly because of HIV infection.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSIE28SPK2ME View Post

Yes, I agree with Hades in that I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X