Do you accept dating transgenders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7_up
    started a topic Do you accept dating transgenders?

Do you accept dating transgenders?

This is not hate speech but my biggest fear is meeting someone only to be told later the person is trans.. I live in a 3rd world country so this is new to me.

• gmmontano92
    replied
    No. I wouldn't want to be with a woman becoming a man or a man who was once a woman.

Leave a comment:

• green3apple
    replied
    Originally posted by sun-of-a-beach View Post
    are you talking about a date or sex?
    just go out with them and enjoy the conversation
    only to check the bucket list? ok then

Leave a comment:

• sun-of-a-beach
    replied
    are you talking about a date or sex?
    just go out with them and enjoy the conversation

Leave a comment:

• Silvermannn95
    replied
    Transgender people are so hot with perfect genital organs so it is okay to date them

Leave a comment:

• outlander80
    replied
    I have known a fair number of transgender women and most have been wonderful people and very loyal friends. Yes, some are unattractive, but the ones who are feminine and passable can be as beautiful as any natural woman and I would love to date one.

Leave a comment:

• thinker06
    replied
    No. The pussy must be natural.

Leave a comment:

• sun-of-a-beach
    replied
    Thai ladyboy is so hot

Leave a comment:

• reeitchel_hexa
    replied
    I don't believe that accepting transgender people are opinion with "yes" and "no". This is the basic Human Rights. They are people and deserve to be respect. So... Yes! Of course i would do that

Leave a comment:

• thrds
    replied
    I accept if really like that person. Maybe we should considered someone as a person, as they're. It makes things easier

Leave a comment:

• DrSchadenfreude
    replied
    Originally posted by Annete19 View Post

Hormone therapy will not make a man out of a woman's physiology, and vice versa. It's impossible. But for those who have a lack of such secretion hormone is the only way out. I recommend reading this article VIRUS. Here is described in more detail about the use of growth hormone, and you can also find material on the use of testosterone.
    Both your click bait spam replies contain a phishing virus

Leave a comment:

• green3apple
    replied
    i will accept, if i don't know.
    if i know, i will not accept.

Leave a comment:

• Annete19
    replied
    Originally posted by ROSIE28SPK2ME View Post
    First there are transgender people that have taken hormone therapy since they were children and if you think about how puberty works..this means they look like male or female. To me, I feel these people suffer from a mental disorder. I feel sorry that think in oreder to love themselves they have to go through all of that. I completely understand a male or female that doesn't want to be dating or get married to someone that isn't biologically the sex they appear to be. secondly, another thing I do not agree with is transgenders that participate in sports with the gender they are trying to identify with...this more a problem with men that are trying to be women. Bc they naturally have more testosterone and muscle mass they are goign to be more athletic than their female counterparts. This is basically biology. So it doesn't make sense, it's an unfair playing field. Thirdly, I don't think transgendered people are bad people. They just have a mental disorder..it's like body dysmorphy. There are people who think there life would be perfect if they cut off there leg. They go around pretending and trying to cut off their leg. Psychological treatment for them is not to go ahead and cut their leg off..it's therapy. But doctors have decided that wanting to change sex and identify as a different gender is ok. So they promote this insanity.
    Hormone therapy will not make a man out of a woman's physiology, and vice versa. It's impossible. But for those who have a lack of such secretion hormone is the only way out. I recommend reading this article https://www.kingsbergmedical.com/wha...rmone-therapy/ . Here is described in more detail about the use of growth hormone, and you can also find material on the use of testosterone.

Leave a comment:

• sun-of-a-beach
    replied
    i would be sad if the Thai lady boy had a bigger d**K than me

Leave a comment:

• Positude
    replied
    I have never felt that being barren or sterile means that someone is "missing" something whatsoever--and frankly, that ultimately is just an opinion, not a fact. Take note that I'm not hurling insults at anyone when I say that.

So to me, trans men and trans women are just as masculine and feminine as cis men and cis women. I'd be down to date if we were compatible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X