Do you accept dating transgenders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you accept dating transgenders?

This is not hate speech but my biggest fear is meeting someone only to be told later the person is trans.. I live in a 3rd world country so this is new to me.

No I don't accept, I'm not gay

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      No I don't accept, I'm not gay
      lol bro be careful. Such comments will get you marked

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

lol bro be careful. Such comments will get you marked
        But why? I won't be dating biological male with cut off dick just because he will feel sad if I refuse him, once again I'm not gay

Comment

lol ok you don't have to say it twice. and why are you winking?

Comment

This is not hate speech but my biggest fear is meeting someone only to be told later the person is trans.. I live in a 3rd world country so this is new to me.
            R e l a x ...The odds of you meeting a trans are close to zero. And even if you did meet a trans woman, you’d likely know right away something was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

R e l a x ...The odds of you meeting a trans are close to zero. And even if you did meet a trans woman, you’d likely know right away something was wrong.

like what? a deep voice? lol

Comment

like what? a deep voice? lol
                Yes, a deeper voice, wider shoulders, an Adam’s apple, masculine hands and so on. Very wealthy trans people can pay to have their Adam’s apple reduced and their body sculpted through extensive plastic surgery (think of Caitlyn Jenner) but most average-income trans end up looking quite androgynous and unattractive.

Comment

Yes, a deeper voice, wider shoulders, an Adam’s apple, masculine hands and so on. Very wealthy trans people can pay to have their Adam’s apple reduced and their body sculpted through extensive plastic surgery (think of Caitlyn Jenner) but most average-income trans end up looking quite androgynous and unattractive.

have you met a trans in person? I'd like to befriend one. This is new to me damn lol

Comment

Yes, I met a lot of very twisted individuals when I worked in the justice system. You do not want to befriend such people unless you have an alternative lifestyle yourself.

Comment

Yes, I met a lot of very twisted individuals when I worked in the justice system. You do not want to befriend such people unless you have an alternative lifestyle yourself.

Are you implying I should keep my distance?

Comment

Are you implying I should keep my distance?
                        By all means be respectful but unless you have a professional interest in these people or are a person who lives on the margins of society yourself, yes, remain circumspect. You are known by the company you keep, as the saying goes.

Comment

It is not like it is normal here to change your gender. It is rare. And it is mostly visible on first sight. Before you end up in bed you hopefully take a second look anyway and know more about this person than the name.
                          It sounds hilarious to be afraid of it to me.

Comment

Define transgender? To my tiny mind a man who has had surgery to superficially change his appearance to a woman is still a MAN and likewise with a woman pretending to be a man. Neither are, to my mind, transgenderised! The man pretending to be a woman cannot bear a child nor a woman pretending to be a man sire one. So what exactly do you mean by "transgender"?

Comment

I think in here, where some man have relatively slimmer body compared to other male it would be easy for them to look like a woman. Actually traditionally, there is a play (it's called "ludruk"), in which all the actors are males, so even the female role, is taken by a male. Today they use female to play the female role, so I can't say how close the resemblance back then, when they still use male to play female character.

Comment

Working...
                              X