Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legally Changing Birth Date "To Improve Trinder Prospects" (and a few other things)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legally Changing Birth Date "To Improve Trinder Prospects" (and a few other things)

A Dutch pensioner is on a mission - a legal mission to change his official date of birth:

A Dutch pensioner has started a legal battle to legally change his age and boost his dating prospects.
    Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.
    "You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age?" he told Dutch paper De Telegraaf.
    A local court in the city of Arnhem, south-east of Amsterdam, is expected to rule on the case within four weeks.
    Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad reported the court was sceptical of the suit, saying there was no legal mechanism allowing a person to change their birth date.
    But Mr Ratelband argued he feels discriminated against because of his age, and that it was affecting his employment chances and his success rate on the dating app, Tinder.
    "When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46133262

Does he have a rational basis in changing his age? Why or why not?

How does this compare with "being transgender"?

What should be happening regarding the things he is complaining about regarding age?

Does changing data on a document such as age or gender or even for that matter name actually change things at their core?

Trinder -> Tinder in topic title. My brain fart
    Last edited by aussieinbg; 11-08-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: Brain fart when writing thread title

Mammhoud will soon be 8yo to fuck some kids around and all that will be legal because he will be 8!

You could also change from 6 to 22years old and tell everybody to fuck themselves. Also, would you be forced to go to school if you change your age from 45 to 13? So many questioooons!

Somehow, it's rationnal... If one can identify as a Peruvian Hamster, why not changing the age?...

Being transgender is comparable to Peter Pan Syndrome to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
      Mammhoud will soon be 8yo to fuck some kids around and all that will be legal because he will be 8!

You could also change from 6 to 22years old and tell everybody to fuck themselves. Also, would you be forced to go to school if you change your age from 45 to 13? So many questioooons!

Somehow, it's rationnal... If one can identify as a Peruvian Hamster, why not changing the age?...

Being transgender is comparable to Peter Pan Syndrome to me...
      It's rather the type of attractiveness that young girls enjoy till 25, that makes transgenderism for homosexual males so tempting.
      Homosexual males have desire after sex with hetero males, while hetero males don't have desire after intimacy with them. Pretending a female is a logical step, to fulfill this particular desire. The entire bullshit with personal feeling and being born in wrong body ideology is just a fog candle in front of simple hedonism.

In regard to changing age of this dutch pensioner, gold-diggers don't care about the age. The closer to the grave the closer to his money. Probably he is just too poor.

Comment

Hahahahah. Oh dear.

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

A Dutch pensioner is on a mission - a legal mission to change his official date of birth:

Does he have a rational basis in changing his age? Why or why not?
        This is where too much cultural marxism leads to. Your brain melts and weirdos like this dude appaar.

How does this compare with "being transgender"?
        It's the same thing. Both are delusions,

What should be happening regarding the things he is complaining about regarding age?
        I'd suggest mental hospital

Does changing data on a document such as age or gender or even for that matter name actually change things at their core?
        You're still a guy even if you cut off your dick. You're still 69 y.o. no matter what you put in your ID

Comment

Working...
        X