Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-fulfilment, what is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
    self-explanatory * I thought, we suffer from problems of planetary dimensions. Have you never been thinking more clearly ... about Things of god??
    If you want to get spiritual, visit a good site dedicated to spirits:

    http://www.whisky.com

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

      If you want to get spiritual, visit a good site dedicated to spirits:

      http://www.whisky.com

      Thanks for your ... concern. And I prefer them with heads in a group.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
        Thanks for your ... concern. And I prefer them with heads in a group.
        Do you mean collective alcohol consumption for the sake of reaching in fast possible time unconsciousness. Alias binge drinking.
        You're true Russian gentleman...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

          Do you mean collective alcohol consumption for the sake of reaching in fast possible time unconsciousness. Alias binge drinking.
          You're true Russian gentleman...
          At last you are back Adam, the burden of saving the reputation of Poland here now falls firmly back on your shoulders Good to see you return

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

            At last you are back Adam, the burden of saving the reputation of Poland here now falls firmly back on your shoulders Good to see you return
            My alter ego is perma banned in forum. Somehow I wasn't a good boy.
            Hence is Poland lost for forever.

            Comment

            Working...
            X