Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
    Howeve
    I don't remember anytime that "omg, she is showing her leg, it's like calling to get rape" but I remember the time when I think in a way "if she got beaten or raped as if she has put on sexy clothing which makes a man horny, then she is also responsible for this" as the video is already shows that, her boobs are being seen and men in the video are having excited after a while. you must use your brain

Oh excuses and excuses even through the video proves everything as it's a joke based on the morality of west. It's base is pervertness. Males in the video are trying to touch woman's ass and tits show how would a westerner man would like to cry to touch a woman's ass or boobs
    Yes, there may be pervertness in anywhere, but the one we talk is from west
    Since when has it been perverted for a man to want to touch a womans breast ??

Comment

I did not click on you video but don't feel bad about that because I do not click on any vids or links! However I cannot for the life of me, work out just how you can claim that a video is 'Proof' of anything! This is the digital age and such things are so easily faked that sensible people give them a miss. They certainly completely disregard them as 'Proof' of anything.

Never mind!! Happy Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Since when has it been perverted for a man to want to touch a womans breast ??

Comment

A turk muzlum pervert once wrote here he was glad his mother and sister wore burkas in case he had impure thoughts about them *pukes, can you imagine such a perverted ideology

Comment

Are you trying to say that you're homosexual? Scientifically, a male who doesn't excited of sexually is homo
            Scientifically a man who rapes a woman because she shows hair or naked skin is a mentally sick criminal.
            Societies who don't see those men as sick criminals are uncivilized.

Societies where women don't feel safe on the street and rather stay home or only go accompanied are awefully uncivilized in general.
            Pakistan is such a country where less than 10% women are on the street. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ywNnlZ9Cf0
            Rural Turkey is the same when I have been there 15 years ago at least. Maybe it got better - I doubt it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Scientifically a man who rapes a woman because she shows hair or naked skin is a mentally sick criminal.

Societies where women don't feel safe on the street and rather stay home or only go accompanied are awefully uncivilized in general.
              Pakistan is such a country where less than 10% women are on the street. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ywNnlZ9Cf0
              Rural Turkey is the same when I have been there 15 years ago at least. Maybe it got better - I doubt it though.

On the other hand to be fair, countries where feminazis claim that asking woman to smile is a form of sexual mollestation are completely retarded and this mostly happens to be western countries in 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                A turk muzlum pervert once wrote here he was glad his mother and sister wore burkas in case he had impure thoughts about them *pukes, can you imagine such a perverted ideology
                I remember this too. This happens when this poor guy never gets to see other women, then mother and sister are the only ones to focus their desire on. It is comparable to eating garbage when you suffer from starvation I think. I think CaymanWolvon is somebody who really is starving badly. Thatswhy all his topics lead to sex and mostly include pedophilia, zoophilia and incest.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                  On the other hand to be fair, countries where feminazis claim that asking woman to smile is a form of sexual mollestation are completely retarded and this mostly happens to be western countries in 100%
                  I don't know. Laughing and smiling of women in public is seen as something immoral in Muslim countries.
                  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...h-9635526.html
                  Smile at a Muslim man and he will think this is an invitation and you will never get rid of him. Thats what they learn here in integration courses "a woman smiling at you, does not mean she wants sex with you". So asking a woman to smile is definitely a form of sexual molestation in Muslim countries.

Comment

Why would you even ask a woman to smile marcin, they are already laughing at you anyway weirdo

Also "mostly" and "100%" is hilarious sniggers

Comment

The OP is trying to convince himself that Westerners are bigger pervs than Muslims That's hilarious....No one buys his crap so the only person he is trying to convince of it is him, who is also pervy even towards his sister and mum as it was already mentioned on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                        The OP is trying to convince himself that Westerners are bigger pervs than Muslims That's hilarious....No one buys his crap so the only person he is trying to convince of it is him, who is also pervy even towards his sister and mum as it was already mentioned on this thread.
                        Seriously, it destroyed my innocence, I thought only people from North of France were into their mom/sis. I guess telling him that his mother is his sister and also his aunt is also working then :v

Ok, I'm mean, it's the lack of yule log, sorry :v

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Why would you even ask a woman to smile marcin, they are already laughing at you anyway weirdo

Also "mostly" and "100%" is hilarious sniggers
                          You shouldn't be defending feminism grandpa, but I guess to you it doesn't matter cause you're on your way out anyway

Comment

I don't know. Laughing and smiling of women in public is seen as something immoral in Muslim countries.
                            https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...h-9635526.html
                            Smile at a Muslim man and he will think this is an invitation and you will never get rid of him. Thats what they learn here in integration courses "a woman smiling at you, does not mean she wants sex with you". So asking a woman to smile is definitely a form of sexual molestation in Muslim countries.
                            Maybe but this thread is not about muslim countries
                            What I'm talking about is some recent article by US feminazi Rachel Krantz

Comment

Maybe but this thread is not about muslim countries
                              What I'm talking about is some recent article by US feminazi Rachel Krantz
                              he is homo bruh

Comment

That must be everything but not scientific nudity makes people horny and females' making males horny pull men towards them, and if the woman behaves to make herself feel better but for other goals except relationship, that time she is responsible for the rape.
                                Being a cocky, showing your nudity to males and then making them horny but leave them hungry is also equals to being a sadist, because it'll make the male in pain of sexual hunger.
                                So a woman must choose one, being a whore or to wear civilized clothes which would represent the morality.
                                nudity is also symbolic for barbarism

Sure, it's apparent you're ignorant but only enjoys to talk for empty.
                                People in Pakistan and any other Muslim country marry earlier than any non-Muslim countries.

Females marry at 18 and it's averagely 21 for males in Turkiye. In Turkiye, males are busy with work for at least 8 hours and women rarely as 1/100 hang out at streets without their husbands or for all Muslim countries, they also work. Women may be more hardworking, it depends on the country as its people.
                                Mostly same for other Muslim countries.
                                In Pakistan, I see marrying age is 16.
                                However, the reason for it's to prevent illegal relationship which is forbidden in Islam but people may be sinful as God(Allah) is the most forgiving the greatest forgives all sins commited for need and necessity.
                                Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 12-26-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X