Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand why men are treating women like sexual object!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand why men are treating women like sexual object!

Guys please get aware of that life is not just about sex. It's been 9 years (first account) that I joined this website but some things never change. In every girl's account there are disgusting posts. PLEASE THERE ARE LOTS OF BEAUTIES IN THE LIFE EXCEPT SEX!!! You will be not having it after your 50s anyway. Just try to change your perspective of life. I hope you do
    Last edited by gitxsan_7; 02-07-2019, 04:04 PM.

Originally posted by gitxsan_7 View Post
    Guys please get aware of that life is not just about sex. It's been 9 years (first account) that I joined this website but some things never change. In every girl's account there are disgusting posts. PLEASE THERE ARE LOTS OF BEAUTIES IN THE LIFE EXCEPT SEX!!! You will be not having it after your 50s anyway. Just try to change your perspective of life. I hope you do
    According to Judith Orr, roots of women's oppression lies in the capitalist system/changed gender roles/ (social) class and what she describes as (sexual) 'raunch.'
    - see her book 'Sexism and the System- a rebel's guide to women's liberation.'

To answer your question (and I hear what you say) during the 2000's, social psychologists devised the post-feminism construct. They argued that power relations had shifted in women's favour over the last century since European women won their right to vote. Political appetite elsewhere was slow to adjust for the first fifty years. Direction of travel has quickened during the most recent forty years as more women participated in parliamentary process and tried running it. Practically with equal access to education, it means women are often more independent than men and might know their own minds at a younger age than men - but it's understandably difficult to generalise on such a diverse issue that differs right across the globe.

My view? Once women were admitted to militia roles in certain countries things began to change big-time. These days most western women have equal status according to the eyes of the law. But worldwide, that equality campaign has a long way to go, factoring in racial diversity but putting religious differences to one side.

I'd be interested if any social psychology students have anything to add. Anyone spotted what I've left out - most academic writers ignore it?
    Last edited by look4swissmiss; 03-09-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Indeed, it is very wrong to lust after a dishwasher

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
        Don't reduce her to dishwashing, i'm pretty sure I can teach her to wash underwears too!

Comment

I've always had two. No good chaining a woman to a sink if she can do one better and chain you to a Schloss dungeon wall until your mistress arrives! Seemed like fun at the time.
          Last edited by look4swissmiss; 03-10-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

The guy who made this post is Turkish and his profile settings prevents messages from anyone but "females".

Case closed.

Can I get my nudes now?

Comment

Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post

I've always had two. No good chaining a woman to a sink if she can do one better and chain you to a Schloss dungeon wall until your mistress arrives! Seemed like fun at the time.
              You sure you're not german?

Comment

premium tiiiimeee . congratulations good hunting bro.

Comment

Women love objectification, but it depends who objectifies them.
                  If you wake her up while your warm and moist tongue roams the way from earlobe over well smelling neck, bulging breasts, sexy belly into her most sensible body point, while your hands hold and stroke every her body parts like your own private property. She will not say 'No' to such kind of sexual objectification, you will gain just a lot of plus points.
                  But are man enough for such experiments?

Comment

You sure you're not german?
                    Let's just say I get much sympathy from Swiss Austrian and German communities who have long memories.
                    Last edited by look4swissmiss; 03-16-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X