Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do women have so low IQ compared to men ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    because she was busy cooking , if you have someone intelligent you have to let them out but women in many cultures in the past was never allowed to go out and have much education as men in the end science subjects do not only need intelligence it needs proper and systematic learning

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by shaymss1038 View Post
      because she was busy cooking , if you have someone intelligent you have to let them out but women in many cultures in the past was never allowed to go out and have much education as men in the end science subjects do not only need intelligence it needs proper and systematic learning
      woman and cooking have become a myth already, either they do instagramming or youtubing nowadays.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by green3apple View Post

        woman and cooking have become a myth already, either they do instagramming or youtubing nowadays.
        I will soon go into instagram, learn Turkish and learn to cook.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by shaymss1038 View Post
          because she was busy cooking , if you have someone intelligent you have to let them out but women in many cultures in the past was never allowed to go out and have much education as men in the end science subjects do not only need intelligence it needs proper and systematic learning
          I'm sorry but this is just rubbish.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by 7_up View Post

            I'm sorry but this is just rubbish.
            You’re right. The whole idea of women being less intelligent than men is rubbish...

            Comment


            • #36
              Women were considered as an item as something to buy into marriage. I read that in the 1700s and 1800s it was popular to appear dumb and beautiful so a rich man will marry her. Women has no choice to make their money but they could do so by attracting to the richest or as least a man who has prospects. This is more the upper class. But yes most women were not educated only to help raise children, runt he household and tend to her husbands needs. So this is why you're not seeing as much. Also many things such as writings, books etc. could have be taken credit by a man or under a man's name. To say that women have lower IQ it's probably not true as each gender has it's own areas of expertness. Also it depends on access of education as well as the society's acceptances in women being educated. In which is probably still happening today.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by seagull12 View Post
                Women were considered as an item as something to buy into marriage. I read that in the 1700s and 1800s it was popular to appear dumb and beautiful so a rich man will marry her. Women has no choice to make their money but they could do so by attracting to the richest or as least a man who has prospects. This is more the upper class. But yes most women were not educated only to help raise children, runt he household and tend to her husbands needs. So this is why you're not seeing as much. Also many things such as writings, books etc. could have be taken credit by a man or under a man's name. To say that women have lower IQ it's probably not true as each gender has it's own areas of expertness. Also it depends on access of education as well as the society's acceptances in women being educated. In which is probably still happening today.
                Washington married a rich widow and received a rich dowry. Washington is a great thing.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 08-10-2019, 05:22 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by seagull12 View Post
                  I read that in the 1700s and 1800s it was popular to appear dumb and beautiful so a rich man will marry her.
                  It was still popular in my childhood. In some subjects it was allowed to be good and did not diminish a girls sexappeal, but there have been some girls who preferred to talk their own talent in math down and gave the boys the conscious feeling to look up to them on that matter.
                  I hope those stupid behavior came out of fashion today.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by shaymss1038 View Post
                    because she was busy cooking , if you have someone intelligent you have to let them out but women in many cultures in the past was never allowed to go out and have much education as men in the end science subjects do not only need intelligence it needs proper and systematic learning
                    Education is today much better and close to equal chances are given (at least in Western countries probably)
                    However, women still are busy "cooking". It is still common praxis that women take more responsibility in the household on average and thus have less time to pursue other interrests inclusive intellectual ones.
                    https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015...hare-the-load/

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X