Prejudice about Turks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prejudice about Turks

Why are you prejudiced about the Turks and how did you reach this prejudice?

First of all, I think people here are prejudice about turks because of how they behave, especially how men behave towards the women.
    As far as I understand, turkish men seem to have problems accepting no for an answer from women when they reject their offers about sex, relationships etc. And many turkish men seem to treat Interpals as a dating site, which it isn't. Interpals is a site where people come to learn about languages, culture and getting friends. It's not an ideal place for dating at all since the majority of people, women included, aren't here for that purpose and somehow turkish men seem to have a problem understanding that.

Also, turkish men should take some notes, there are other things that are interesting to talk about, in fact more interesting to talk about than sex.
    And if a woman rejects them, then they should accept it and move on instead of being rude towards her because of her lack of interest.
    If turks wants respect, they also have to give it back in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
      First of all, I think people here are prejudice about turks because of how they behave, especially how men behave towards the women.
      As far as I understand, turkish men seem to have problems accepting no for an answer from women when they reject their offers about sex, relationships etc. And many turkish men seem to treat Interpals as a dating site, which it isn't. Interpals is a site where people come to learn about languages, culture and getting friends. It's not an ideal place for dating at all since the majority of people, women included, aren't here for that purpose and somehow turkish men seem to have a problem understanding that.
      The Turks must understand that women do not want to go to Turkey, they want to go to Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmetdre

Yeah, that's usually true, but you can't put everyone in the same box. I came here to practice and improve the conversation, but I found nothing but prejudice.
        And I suggest you get to know Turkish girls before judging Turkish men on sex.

Well, sadly some people do put everyone in the same box because they are tired of that group of people harassing them or asking for girls.
        Blame your own people who are sexually harassing girls, don't blame the people who are tired of Turks and have given up on them, it's not our fault, it's your countrymen's fault.

As for Turkish girls... I have never had any sexual harassment coming from Turkish girls, nor have I heard of any guys here on Interpals with that problem, I have spoken to a few Turkish girls though, and sexual stuff haven't been mentioned even once. Turkish girls clearly behave, turkish guys, well not so much from what I have heard.

And why would I speak about sexual stuff with Turkish girls anyway? Unlike Turkish men, I am not interested in sex-stuff here.
        Turkish men who come here to look for girls for sexual purposes should try their luck on dating sites instead, this is a culture and language site.
        And I say the same thing I said in my first message, if turks want respect then they have to give it in return.
        If you are respectful and able to talk about something else than sex then you should have no problem here, keep searching and you will find a person worthy of your time with whom you can practice with : )

Comment

Yeah, that's usually true, but you can't put everyone in the same box. I came here to practice and improve the conversation, but I found nothing but prejudice.
          And I suggest you get to know Turkish girls before judging Turkish men on sex.
          Well, when most of them are being either huge perverts, harassers or simply religious biggots/ pan-turkic/neo-ottomanist propagandists who whine about the evil West every 5 minutes. That being said there are still some people willing to talk to turkish men, just find them and don't focus only on women if you are because that would make you suspiscious.

Concerning women, the ones I've talked to on this website were usually way more agreable than the men and fit more to the idea of the kemalist Turkey I had before coming on this website.
          Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 07-20-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Go fuck yourself

This type of response will get you a warning ... read the forum rules before posting again.

Comment

What Sancta_Lux said....

Comment

My country's peoples adore Turkish. So they may have prejudice too but on positive side.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11

But are there not many fighter aircraft in your country ... to dansing in the $ky? F-16 (fighter) shot Su-24 (tactical bomber) in the back. Blame Putin, he is a bad commander. Where is the Russian fighters (convoy)?
                  two falcons ganged up on a stork, shame on them really.

Comment

I don't understand. Turkish women here in my area are very attractive but it seems western women get approached the most lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11

You won the Prix Femina.
                      What does a French literary prize have to do with my response bro? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X