Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite football club? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite football club? :)

My fav. is Borussia Dortmund
    Nur der BVB♥

why am i love that freaking question ??

Comment

GALATASARAY BRE

Comment

I stopped watching club football since 2011. I don't know. I always had a strong interest in multiple European leagues and teams but I found it too hard to follow. I always followed Arsenal and Barca (kinda) but I wasn't a huge fan or anything. I kinda like Atletico Madrid though, at the moment.

My mom was always a huge fan of Chivas de Guadalajara, which is one of the largest clubs in Mexico. However, they've been shite recently, and ever since I got access to watch more sports, I lost practically all interest in Mexican league soccer. Too many sports to follow.

I follow international teams, though. I don't have much of a preference. Of course, being a Mexican, I must root for El Tri. I'm starting to kinda like the USMNT though, especially seeing them in the World Cup last summer. Usually was a big fan of Spain as well (I still remember seeing them win both EURO2008 and the World Cup in South Africa - David Villa was so great at the time and honestly is one of my favorite players). Definitely still a big follower of international football; congrats to Australia for their first Asian Cup win (really huge for a young team like AUS), and an incredible Africa Cup of Nations.

martulaa6 Also, good luck to Poland in their Euro 2016 qualifying group; looking very impressive after defeating world champions Germany 2-0 at home and holding Scotland to a 2-2 draw. Your schedule looks very tough though (2 games against the Republic of Ireland and a trip to Glasgow and Berlin does not look easy at all).

Comment

FC Barcelona

Comment

Real Madrid

Comment

Queen Park Rangers

Comment

Rochdale and Manchester united- The first one is my home town in greater Manchester they play in football league 1, which is the 3rd division in England after the premier league and the championship.

Comment

Olympique lyonnais

Comment

Borussia Dortmund

Comment

Italian National Team

Comment

Legia Warszawa

Comment

NAC Breda....

Comment

" You'll Never Walk Alone " Liverpool FC all the way..

Comment

Originally posted by Udine View Post
                              " You'll Never Walk Alone " Liverpool FC all the way..
                              Liverpool have lots of fans in Russia))
                              and I think if you were at the Enfield, you couldnt be Liver fun. YNWA!
                              And its not only for FC, dont forget about The Beatles! They beast too)

Comment

Working...
                              X