Hockey world's 2017 topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey world's 2017 topic

Hey hockey falk that's the new world championships thread.
    You're favourites this year?

Canadians seem to have quiet a weak roster bye their standards but still the favourite for me obviously.
    Last edited by YaAtEeh; 05-06-2017, 07:36 AM.

Fun game against the US yesterday. Lucky 2:1 win against the US that would have ended in a 2:5 loss without the gramps/greiss in the net, but a win is a win is a win.

Comment

I have huge expectations for Sweden.. Finnish team is pretty interesting, but i'm not so sure about them. It's nice to see! Hopefully last year's tragedy wont happen again.. Canadians would for ONCE play worse

Comment

Canada, Russia and Sweden have a chance to win, others not so much. The Czechs or the Americans could maybe challenge for a medal, but they don't have quite the same quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Suvituulia View Post
          I have huge expectations for Sweden.. Finnish team is pretty interesting, but i'm not so sure about them. It's nice to see! Hopefully last year's tragedy wont happen again.. Canadians would for ONCE play worse
          They aren't exactly that strong this year. Just looking at the goaltenders they probably had 2 dozen nhl startes to pick from and they bring johnson and pickard who spent most of their time with ahl teams. Defence isn't that great too. The offence is still strong

Comment

Neither Johnson nor Pickard played any AHL games this season, Pickard in fact was the regular starter in Colorado.

Comment

the tournament just started and some questionable decisions bye the refs already^^

Comment

Although Finland has a very weak roster, still what a magnificent 5:1 victory for France! Unfortunately the presidential election takes all the media attention, but even so great for the tournament to have both of the hosts start so strong which really wasn't obvious.

Comment

I hope that Russia win the cup, but i think that Canadians is a main World Cup contenders. Russia have a good goalies and i think that they will inspire our forvards to the best game. Only one that i dislike in Russia - it's a coach and his strategy.

Comment

I actually think that this Canadian team is the weakest they had for a couple of years. For me the chances are 40% Canada, 20% Russia and Sweden and the other 20% split on the rest. Russia Germany was a fun game. Nice goal bye Tiffels. Appears to be a natural skater.

Comment

Sweden has been quite underwhelming so far, a bunch of talented losers from the NHL one might say. Maybe they will still turn things around as the tournament is long, but so far it looks like a race between Canada and Russia only.

Comment

In spite of I'm from Russia and I'm supporting my national team, there are reasons that Russia can win. Very quick offensive plus the reliable goalkeeper(at least he is a half of the team) can do this job.That's all in my opinion.

Comment

I'm also a hockey player (!)
                          But I'm almost 50 yo and am too fat, so I'm not in the national team or the NHL. We play hockey always only in the winter and only here on the playground for children and I'm mostly just a GOALKEEPER.

Comment

Neon Leon, dr Drai, deutschland dangler, big n sexy, ice nowitzki, Leon Draisaitl joins the German team. Migth have missed some of his nicks^^
                            Last edited by YaAtEeh; 05-12-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Germany Latvia was one awesome game. Leading 2:0 than conceding conceding the third goal 3 minutes before the end, making it 3:3 like 30seconds before the end and then the penalties.
                              That was some intense shit

Comment

Working...
                              X