No announcement yet.

Hockey world's 2017 topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Eichel, of the USA.. I get to watch him here in Buffalo all the time he's fun to watch .. I just can't pay attention to it though with the Stanley Cup Final still going... I'm disappointed they won't be at the Olympics in Korea

Comment

Today is time for quarter-finals

USA - Finland
      Russia - Czech Republic
      Canada - Germany
      Switzerland - Sweden

How do you think which teams will go to semi-finals?

Comment

My tip, my mind tells me: USA, Russia, Canada, Sweden.

​We Czechs are very bad this year and the Finns also.. in my opinion. On the other hand, f.e. Swiss are very good in this year!

But who knows ..? In the end, there may always be some great surprise - it's always also about luck.

Comment

Hi everyone)
          I'm waiting for the match between Russia and Canada in 1/2 final, sure it will be interesting. Hape my country will answer them for 2015))

Comment

Sweden making it to the final after all, although the winner of Canada vs. Russia seems like a massive favorite there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
              Sweden making it to the final after all, although the winner of Canada vs. Russia seems like a massive favorite there.
              True. Watched the game against Germany and Canadians were really solid in the defence. I would have expected them to show some fancy stuff in the offensive zone, but I didn't expect them to take Germany seriously in the defensive zone. But they were extremely focused especially in the second. I mean Germany didn't even have a single shot in the second.
              They sure are the favourites if they play solid in the defence, cause you don't need to talk about their offence. With this much offensive depth they'd win the stanley cup

Comment

Hard to say the nihilistic way the Senators are playing now under the previous Team Canada coach Boucher, or perhaps as they say offense wins games and defense championships. But in any case Karlsson is there rather than in Cologne, although the Tampa couple Hedman-Strålman is pretty excellent as well and has King Henrik behind them looking for what could be his last title. Russia has possibly the best goaltender of the tournament in Vasilevsky, but otherwise slightly thin defense in comparison. Canada is solid but not overtly exciting defensively, in part because of losing their NHL top earner Barrie in the hotel room orgy.

Comment

Congratulations to Finland! I did not think they would win over the US. Winning these North "chameleons" over the US was a big big big surprise for me! ;-)) Lol Ha ha :-)

Comment

Awesome game between Russia and Canada. Canadians did not appear to have the necessery intensity going into the game, but played the third as I expected them to play.

Comment

Congrats to the Swedes!

Comment

Very good matches! Good hockey! And of course congratulations to Sweden! Lol ;-)

Comment

Working...
                        X