• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sports do you practice

I train Street workout ❤️

I love to swim.

Comment

I love tennis. I was still in school professionally engaged in it. Later, in college, I gave it up, but now I sometimes meet with my father. He taught me how to play tennis. I also do yoga. Every morning I give an hour for exercise. I believe that this is the best way to be beautiful and healthy.

Comment

I was great at so many different sports but couldn't settle on one, I wanted to do them all! But I always said I'd never play golf fast forward a few years and
        guess what? I play and love golf! go figure!

Comment

Used to train MMA, kickboxing and wrestling. Also played football for 6 years as a kid. Went to the gym too

Nowadays? nothing at all.

Comment

Played football most of my teenage years, currently concentrating on running and gym(if you consider that a sport)

Comment

Skateboarding for more than half of my life already

Comment

I play badminton every Wednesday between September and May...I also do circuit training a few times a week...

Comment

Alpine skiing and snowboarding is my obsession. I used to be a competitive swimmer.

Comment

Hello world,

Since few years ago just after the war, I started to practice Sambo (attack) with grappling one year after. I practiced these sports during 5 years. Many amazing remembers...

After a certain time, I moved to France where I started to practice with the better motivation on Earth the muay thai. I was in B class when I stopped. I boxed in France, Belgium, Spain, but also Netherlands at Breda before the death of the legend of nak muay Ramon Dekkers. A tragedy. All my thoughts to his family...
                    At the same time, I moved to Amsterdam for a college exchange and my club was the VosGym. I never met Fedor Emelianenko but my compatriot Mamed Khalidov, Le Banner Jerome and Ernestoo Hoost.
                    I remember a training with Alistair Overeem where everybody were KO... of laugh !)))

I don't have time to invest myself in MMA, perhaps, maybe...

PS: I love climbing too, para, diving (just one time in Corsica, a beautiful island in the south-East in France. Napoleon Bonaparte and Pasquale Paoli were born here, but that's just an anecdote.

Oh, I never loved soccer.

But for finish, my brother will soon open and building a place for karts - in competition.
                    You have my future hobby !

Comment

I've been practicing karate for 43 years, and teaching it for most of that time...

Comment

Hello, I practice track and field, since 2011 ❤️

Comment

I m doing Fitness since 4 years.

Comment

Football and taekwondo

Comment

Winning Eleven and Mortal Kombat.

Comment

Working...
                              X