No announcement yet.

What sports do you practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to play tennis once in a while but with age my arms and legs tend to be a little stiff !
    I do some stretching and stuff to prevent that, again as much as my body allows me.

Comment

swimming is my favorit sport, its help to have strengh shoulders

Comment

I'm playing paintball whenever I have the chance.

Comment

i love the gym and now i will star to learn dance by the profesional ways

Comment

I love capoeira and I am passionate about Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I am a blue belt. I like soccer too. My favorite team is Palmeiras, the Big Green!

Comment

i do some sport, and the sport that i love so much is only soccer. im a great player in midfielder, and i play for the local team in my region

Comment

Football and futsal

Comment

I was doing Street workout for 3 years...

Comment

I don't do much for sports now, in this present lifestyle, but I did practice some interesting versions of sports in the past.

I was a snowboarder for a long time, living at a ski resort, so I was able to put in a lot of days on the slopes. The downside of that sport is that it's expensive. If you base your life around it then it's possible to find ways to even out the costs but one single visit to a ski resort and buying or renting all the gear is frightfully expensive.

I was rock climber at one point. That free, once you get all the gear together, which again can be really expensive. Safety is probably an even bigger concern, since if you get that part wrong there's a decent chance you'll die doing it. It's a lot more exciting than it sounds though, climbing up rocks.

Hiking can make for an interesting activity, limited only by how interesting the area is that you live in, what it would be like to walk around it. It made for a nice fit in the Colorado mountains, and I'd visit the Utah deserts for a change of pace, to walk around those.

I ran track and cross country and wrestled in high school. Running is a nice sport, just too much work, and it can be hard on your joints in the long run.

Wrestling is kind of an unusual sport. It's more a variation of combat than it might seem, not completely unrelated to how martial arts works out. It wouldn't seem natural to wrestle as a hobby interest; maybe jiu jitsu would make more sense.

When I lived in Hawaii I would ride a bike for transportation, an easy form of exercise, and swam a lot in the ocean.

Comment

Baxing and MMA

Comment

I pratice Judo If any Judoka here, Write me

Comment

Scuba dive

Comment

I do fencing, Badminton and dancing

Comment

I play football and looking forward to become professional.

Comment

i play soccer ,

Comment

Working...
                                X