Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sports do you practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    badminton but I have now seemed like I have no partner to play with.

    Comment


    • #32
      I play football (soccer)

      Comment


      • #33

        Comment


        • #34
          I do, I play basketball.

          Last edited by dmitri11; 06-12-2018, 08:11 AM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Gym. / I want to buy a bike and maybe start mountain biking on the weekend. Besides that I know that feel ever since I stopped playing hockey. NO ADVERTISING IN FORUM and sports supplements help me in my life and my training
            Last edited by RRicho; 10-02-2018, 10:19 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ferdinandlo
              To stay in shape, I practice 3 times a week in the hall, I run in the mornings and this is only 20% of good form, the remaining 80% is proper nutrition that helps to control the weight, that would always be a refrigerator with the right products that I order them through the site VIRUS, they always have everything fresh and most importantly affordable.
              Your spam links all contain viruses

              Comment


              • #37
                I play handball and volleyball.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Ferdinandlo
                  To stay in shape, I practice 3 times a week in the hall, I run in the mornings and this is only 20% of good form, the remaining 80% is proper nutrition that helps to control the weight, that would always be a refrigerator with the right products that I order them through the site
                  [URL]VIRUS/URL]
                  , they always have everything fresh and most importantly affordable.
                  Really, what fresh food do you buy from that site Also all your links contain viruses

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Cycling! I did two XC mountain bike races this summer, but I didn't come close to first place so... I need to train more X)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by chillbaechris View Post
                      Gym. / I want to buy a bike and maybe start mountain biking on the weekend. Besides that I know that feel ever since I stopped playing hockey. VIRUS and sports supplements help me in my life and my training
                      Your spam influence links all contain viruses

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by johndill
                        I play football, I probably play it all my life, without it I don’t even give my life. Summer is a paradise for me when you can go out into the yard and play football with the guys. But in the winter I watch football on TV and predict football matches VIRUS a small part-time job is your hobby. If the forecast is correct, then I make money on it. Favorite game that brings money, what could be better.
                        Your spam influence links all contain viruses





                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I'm from Belarus and playing flag-football. This sport a new in my country. We have men teams in tackle football. That's more developed than women teams.
                          If you like american football too - write me (:
                          I'm would be very glad.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Christin1 View Post
                            I play handball and volleyball.
                            I like volleyball too

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I adore sport in general, I've always been an active person and besides a rather competitive one too so sport became one of my main hobbies
                              As I mentioned above I like the most of all volleyball, also football, tennis and golf. I play them rather often together with my friends and we also like to watch professional matches too, especially the football ones. For example, one of my favourite football teams is Chelsea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C. and I adore the matches when those guys play and I definetely like to cheer for them.
                              I got interest for all these types of sport from my teenage years except golf, it was the last one which became one of my favourites and in my case that happened in a rather adult age. I decided to try it because one of my friends, we went together on special courses and from that time golf became one of our hobbies. I really like this game, however from my own experience I can say that it's really not for everybody because it has many specific rules and demands much practising for developing your skills https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-li...for-beginners/ which can be boring and hard in the very beginning, that's why many newbies lose fast their interest for golf in general.
                              Last edited by Xymox; 06-14-2019, 08:25 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X