No announcement yet.

What sports do you practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badminton but I have now seemed like I have no partner to play with.

Comment

I play football (soccer)

Comment

Comment

I do, I play basketball.

Last edited by dmitri11; 06-12-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Gym. / I want to buy a bike and maybe start mountain biking on the weekend. Besides that I know that feel ever since I stopped playing hockey. NO ADVERTISING IN FORUM and sports supplements help me in my life and my training
            Last edited by RRicho; 10-02-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferdinandlo
              To stay in shape, I practice 3 times a week in the hall, I run in the mornings and this is only 20% of good form, the remaining 80% is proper nutrition that helps to control the weight, that would always be a refrigerator with the right products that I order them through the site VIRUS, they always have everything fresh and most importantly affordable.
              Your spam links all contain viruses

Comment

I play handball and volleyball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferdinandlo
                  To stay in shape, I practice 3 times a week in the hall, I run in the mornings and this is only 20% of good form, the remaining 80% is proper nutrition that helps to control the weight, that would always be a refrigerator with the right products that I order them through the site
                  [URL]VIRUS/URL]
                  , they always have everything fresh and most importantly affordable.
                  Really, what fresh food do you buy from that site Also all your links contain viruses

Comment

Cycling! I did two XC mountain bike races this summer, but I didn't come close to first place so... I need to train more X)

Comment

Originally posted by chillbaechris View Post
                      Gym. / I want to buy a bike and maybe start mountain biking on the weekend. Besides that I know that feel ever since I stopped playing hockey. VIRUS and sports supplements help me in my life and my training
                      Your spam influence links all contain viruses

Comment

Originally posted by johndill
                        I play football, I probably play it all my life, without it I don’t even give my life. Summer is a paradise for me when you can go out into the yard and play football with the guys. But in the winter I watch football on TV and predict football matches VIRUS a small part-time job is your hobby. If the forecast is correct, then I make money on it. Favorite game that brings money, what could be better.
                        Your spam influence links all contain viruses

Comment

I'm from Belarus and playing flag-football. This sport a new in my country. We have men teams in tackle football. That's more developed than women teams.
                          If you like american football too - write me (:
                          I'm would be very glad.

Comment

Working...
                          X